Tipping

I'm from the UK where we have a minimum wage that is double that of the US I was shocked to read.

Tippings not a big thing here I tip at restaurant, cafes, food delivery and if I'm feeling generous an Uber.

We're planning a wedding at the moment and my fiancee wants to already plan to tip all the staff, the wedding is already costing a fortune and they're all quoting crazy rates just because it's a wedding, I think I'll have to put my foot down on this one.

I always tip with friendly advice and clever life hacks
I only tip cash if she’s at least a Sherdog 7.5

Why would I tip on for example a pizza delivery, when they already add in a extra delivery charge now
I tipped more before the added price creeps on everything

Why would I tip on for example a pizza delivery, when they already add in a extra delivery charge now

Because that delivery charge isn't your driver's tip. It's a business cost the store tacks on but it doesn't go right to the driver.

Do you enjoy conflict? Because you're likely to get it in the US and Canada in 2024 if you don't tip (enough).

If you even get your order

And if you do get it, especially quickly, I would be suspicious. If I didn't tip as much as the staff wanted I don't think I would use that business again.

I'm from the UK where we have a minimum wage that is double that of the US I was shocked to read.

Tippings not a big thing here I tip at restaurant, cafes, food delivery and if I'm feeling generous an Uber.

We're planning a wedding at the moment and my fiancee wants to already plan to tip all the staff, the wedding is already costing a fortune and they're all quoting crazy rates just because it's a wedding, I think I'll have to put my foot down on this one.
Don't you guys have a % added to the bill for tip? I think it was like that when I went to London.

Until they change the system, I tip. It is necessary for the workers. Don't like it, but I am not going to punish them for it.

I dunno, depends

Once I ordered pizza and decided to leave a $2 tip for the guy, he was like a Luiz Guzman looking motherfucker. Asshole should've been grateful but he gave me attitude and said "ugh thanks asshole" and at this point I was livid and told him "this is the last time i'm ordering from here" then he said I wasn't welcome anymore. So I turned around and he was probably thinking that I was gonna walk away but I just took a few steps back to build up momentum for my flying knee. I managed to connect and knocked him out cold. But two other guys working there attacked me, one looked like Tank Abott while the other guy looked like a methed out Joe Silva mixed with a chihuahua. They were swarming me but I managed to slip some punches and did damage but they backed me up into a corner and the little Joe Silva weasel knocked me out with some brass knuckles. They threw me out of the joint and when I came to I took my phone out and called my good friend Nicolas Cage and told him to bring back up.

I waited for a few minutes and I see this 1935 one of a kind Rolls-Royce Phantom pull up. Out comes Nicolas Cage, Samuel L. Jackson, Garey Busey and Wesley Snipes. I explained to them the situation and they agreed that it was time for payback. I walk in the joint and the guy I KO'd screams out "IT"S HIM!" then comes out the poor man's Tank Abott thinking he's gonna beat me up, but his face soon turned to a look of horror as the batshit insane Gary Busey lunged at him, knocked him out with his shoe and dragged him out (Busey disappeared for the night). Next up is Wesley Snipes who starts knocking out the other employees left and right. Samuel L. Jackson shows up and says "motherfucker I have some uppercuts for you" and knocks out the pseudo - Luiz Guzman. Finally Nicolas Cage shows up and out from the back comes out the little Joe Silva guy. Nicolas Cage says to him "you haven't known pain till you've met me" and starts landing bombs while counting them out loud "and ugh 1 and ugh 2 and 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and then 8!" screams out Nicolas Cage as the little Joe Silva looking bastard drops to the floor like a sack of shit. I took my $2 back and gave them a 1 star rating on Yelp for good measure. After that me, Cage, Snips and Jackson went out for some drinks.

YAY!

That foot will end up your ars.... but congrats and enjoy the experience

Until they change the system, I tip. It is necessary for the workers. Don't like it, but I am not going to punish them for it.
This... they get well below min wage in the states. They rely on tips

what’s your take on tipping at restaurants.. valet parking.. food trucks etc.

Do you ever feel pressured into tipping, or does it come natural?
It should be illegal.

And it always feels like pressure.

what’s your take on tipping at restaurants.. valet parking.. food trucks etc.

Do you ever feel pressured into tipping, or does it come natural?

I never tip; they have a salary, don't they? And why should only certain jobs get tips? Amen.

Do you enjoy conflict? Because you're likely to get it in the US and Canada in 2024 if you don't tip (enough).

If you even get your order

And if you do get it, especially quickly, I would be suspicious. If I didn't tip as much as the staff wanted I don't think I would use that business again.

That's kind of funny. The girl had to lie about how far the restaurant is, as if they guy who ordered the food doesn't know where he ordered from, just to complain about a pretty decent tip. They get like $1/mile in base pay, plus tips, so she got $13.50 for a 15 minute drive. Did this bitch think she was going to become Jeff Bezos from dropping off sandwiches that she didn't even make?

I don't feel bad not tipping when they do nothing for it (fast food)

I tip well when deserved (an actual person waiting/serving)

Can't believe that video where they called the cops because he didn't tip.

Back