Tis The Season.....come check out Santa's Sack

CONGRATULATIONS TO @t6p and @Sono07 !!!
T6P won $193.15 (after my cut) and Sono07 wins $219.75!!!
please PM ME FOR PAYMENT!!!!

thanks again for everyone who participated. I hope it was enjoyable for everyone!!!

I hope you all have a great Christmas and new year!

until next time!!!

Yeh the winners have to now pay :p hahaha

yeh it was a good idea. I think it was neat. I actually wound up making like $130 so I can’t complain.
Still steamed about Marlon lol

Fucking guys shot...hes done

thanks again for everyone who participated. I hope it was enjoyable for everyone!!!

until next time!!!

Wow I hardly ever bet parlays. Maybe I should start, haha. Thanks for doing this buddy, great idea.

Yeah, Moraes had me thinking for the first minute or two... that he’s going to do a great job in there, mix it up and take the W.

Then Font landed like 15 punches in a row, wobbled Moraes a couple times and put him away. Otherwise I had the main card down to a tee

<6>

Not the first time I’ve trusted Moraes but probably not going to bet on him again. I had him on a parlay I did myself. Of course hit everything but him.

Big congrats to the TS and the lucky winners! Well done with the Font pick, buds.

until next time!!!
First time I actually hit one of these wild parlays. I had $15 on another one for $500 that hit too. Much appreciated WhosTheBoss.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-20-08-12-35.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-20-08-12-35.png
    254.3 KB · Views: 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back