Tit punch KO

I get the feeling maybe she thought it would be ruled a foul and that she would get recovery time like a dude on the receiving end of a nut shot.

But alas, punching the fun bags is a fully legal technique.
That's the only thing I can come up with, too. She must've thought it was a foul. She almost reacted like it was a liver shot, but placement was all wrong for that. Guess dem titties are sensitive!

I wonder if more will try this new and lethal technique lol.

SMH.

Honestly, I think red corner was looking for a break after she got barely touched on the right boob.

Then blue corner immediately punched the cleavage hard. Prolly smacked that left boob good.
Ref called it, red corner took a knee.

This is all going to end poorly.

If you street-fight a guy who has balls the size of cantaloupes, that guy is at a disadvantage. He can't move well, and you can hit him in the nuts from five different angles.

If you street-fight a girl with big tits, it's the same. She can't move well, and you can punch those things from five different angles.

If you street-fight a girl with tiny tits, she moves better and you can't punch her tits from the top, bottom or either side. Only straight-on.

In the ring, mean girl losing a fight against Meisha?
Mean girl could step off and straight right to the side of the giant boobs. I bet the 2nd or 3rd time you hit that shot, Meisha quits.

Will boob cups become a thing?
How do you wrassle while wearing giant boob cups?
Will some girls learn to throw a boob cup strike the same as a shoulder strike?

Will we end up with eight weight classes? Four for C-cup and above, plus same four for b-cup and below?

Honestly, I respect female martial artists, but you have to admit, boob-gate is going to get bigger before it gets smaller.

On the lunar cycle, PMS is accompanied sore tender boobs.
If boob punches become a thing, no girl will want to fight the week before her period or the week of her period. I guess? I don't know, I am not a girl.

This is the first time I have ever heard of a female fighter who admitted, yah, I tit-punched her on purpose.

The cat is out of the bag.
The breast is out of the rest.
The tit is out of the kit.
The jug is out of the hug.
The melon is talkin' and tellin'.
The rack is out of the sack.
The nip is out of the slip.
The tata is out of the brabra.

I invoke OP's defensive stance: this titty talk is legit.
Don't ban me bro.

This is well thought out.

You should step up and solve other World Problems -- Sherdog will miss you, but humanity will be blessed!

My guess is that the armbar attempt at the end of the previous round tore a pec and the punch just made it hurt like fuck

Darn -- Bones Jones is so Fk'd.

Stipe now has the cheat code!

The tit punch was good, but the best part was after the fight when Vidal was icing down her boobs with a bag of ice.

I'm gonna need some video corroboration to support this claim.

Worse.
She left the nipple piercing on one side before entering. her right breast looked like a leaking ketchup bottle going into the ER.

Sauce?

The only UFC event I have attended I sat behind a huge grey bearded tattooed guy who constantly shouted "Hit him in the cocksusker!"
I was always told by women that boob trauma is equal to ball trauma.
He was cool though we talked about some of the fighters.

Has the Vidal commented on the loss yet?

I'm genuinely curios.

Back