Tit punch KO

i wonder how that works when we KNOW striking to the head causes dementia and all kinds of brain damage but that's racked up to "part of the sport". what's even more ridiculous is that women's boxing has been happening forever and nobody ever complained about titty punches there.

Women's health > men's health. We're disposable. :(

That was weird. I know breasts are sensitive, but I wouldn't have guessed it was like fight ending.

It shouldn't be. There are lots of sensitive parts on the body, and it's only when an organ is hit (eyes or testicles) that a fight is paused. Your lips are sensitive, and your fingers are sensitive, and I guarantee you it hurts to get hit on either of them, but it's all part of fighting.

That's why I don't think women's fights should be paused for low blows. Yes, it's a sensitive area. No, it's not "vomiting in pain if you even get flicked there" sensitive, because the part that would be the equivalent of the testicles are on the inside.

That's why I don't think women's fights should be paused for low blows. Yes, it's a sensitive area. No, it's not "vomiting in pain if you even get flicked there" sensitive, because the part that would be the equivalent of the testicles are on the inside.
I think they don't want the WMMA fighters repeatedly booting each other in the vag cause it would be a bad look to (most) viewers

It shouldn't be. There are lots of sensitive parts on the body, and it's only when an organ is hit (eyes or testicles) that a fight is paused. Your lips are sensitive, and your fingers are sensitive, and I guarantee you it hurts to get hit on either of them, but it's all part of fighting.

If you don't have a cunt and have never been cunt punted I say keep your mouth shut on assuming how much it does or does not hurt or the damage a hard kick can do to one.

My wife told me that's probably as painful as a kick in the groin for male fighters, moreover without the shell.

I'm no snowflake but this result is shameful, that should have been a no contest.

No wonder why a lot of people still see MMA as a circus of a sport
From what I've seen & heard taco shots are worse & comparable. I am surprised at a grazing chest punch finishing that fight. Hope she's ok.

My wife told me that's probably as painful as a kick in the groin for male fighters, moreover without the shell.

I'm no snowflake but this result is shameful, that should have been a no contest.

No wonder why a lot of people still see MMA as a circus of a sport
From what I've seen & heard taco shots are worse & comparable. I am surprised at a grazing chest punch finishing that fight. Hope she's
<Prem771> I disagree.

There is room in the sport for both the tit punch and the cunt punt.
I think they would quit wmma.

i-am-cornholio-i-come-from-lake-titicaca.jpg

If you don't have a cunt and have never been cunt punted I say keep your mouth shut on assuming how much it does or does not hurt or the damage a hard kick can do to one.

A hard kick can do damage anywhere. That's why I specifically called out the comparison to a groin shot on a guy - if you can show me a woman completely incapacitated to the point of nearly vomiting from a touch as light as flicking the area, then yeah, I'll start accepting that there might be a comparison.

Besides, if it's just a matter of "same area, same damage," why do liver shots only happen on the right side of the body and not the left? Could it be, perhaps, that there's a sensitive organ there that accounts for the difference in pain?

Based on what? She's never been kicked in the balls. Can guys start comparing pain to how it feels when a woman is in labor?

Meanwhile, guys are in such pain from a low blow that they have to take a break despite the area being completely covered by a hard plastic cup. That's a level of sensitivity and pain women will never feel or comprehend.

Last edited:
A hard kick can do damage anywhere. That's why I specifically called out the comparison to a groin shot on a guy - if you can show me a woman completely incapacitated to the point of nearly vomiting from a touch as light as flicking the area, then yeah, I'll start accepting that there might be a comparison.

Besides, if it's just a matter of "same area, same damage," why do liver shots only happen on the right side of the body and not the left? Could it be, perhaps, that there's a sensitive organ there that accounts for the difference in pain?

Based on what? She's never been kicked in the balls. Can guys start comparing pain to how it feels when a woman is in labor?

Meanwhile, guys are in such pain from a low blow that they have to take a break despite the area being completely covered by a hard plastic cup. That's a level of sensitivity and pain women will never feel or comprehend.
Vaginas are indeed on the inside, but they're also exposed. It's literally an opening in the human body. It's much more sensitive then regular skin, and if something tears they're literally going to be bleeding out of their vagina for the rest of the fight. We don't need that lol.

Keep it as a foul. It's silly to change it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john_k47
Back