Tito Ortiz: Anderson wants me weak, by having me cut to 195

Cut the weight, fatty.

Sounds like a built in excuse. He signed the contract, Anderson didn’t make him do anything. Tito acting like he had no say in the matter. Also Anderson never fought for the 205 title and I believe he only fought there 4 times, not more than 6 like Tito claims. Get your facts straight dude.

Listen, this is as close as you're gonna get to coherent from Tito.

4uz7c3r.png

Oh the salt if Tito knocks out Anderson Silva in a boxing match... The 3 or 4 diehard Anderson Silva fans on this site will self destruct.

Please correct me if im wrong, but shouldnt it be a little easier for a man deep into his 40's to make weight (by being lighter) than when he was in his prime shape in shis 20's? i was under the impression men lose muscle mass with age.
Same dude that say that he was willing to fight Fedor only at 205.

Fuck Tito.
He probably meant DC, who was the champ when they fought.

Going to disagree here. Every weight class I wrestled from high school through college (prior to that it didn't matter) if I had to cut another 5lbs would have been problematic. I wrestled UP many times (because of team openings, injuries or the timing of a tournament) but never down.

Tito is a huge dude and has a serious weight cut to make 205lbs. At 46 years of age, its probably going to be a disaster getting down to 195lbs.

hmm.
yeah, I stand corrected.
The more I think of it, my own reasoning fails me :)
Though I do think one should not go down to the point where you can't get down some more (meaning you are over your physical limit).
Though I do understand the reasoning for cuttings as much, I always think one should cut "comfortably"... though as @RonJhun808 and you mentioned, that is not really the case and as I think of it, memories of Aldo cutting, and many others doing the same shows me I am wrong!

As usual, thank you for setting me straight! ;)

So fucking stupid to complain and bitch after signing the contract as if that’s going to change anything

Cutting to a weight that you are not used to can feel like adding a few pounds to your one rep max, it might seem like it's only a couple of pounds more, but feels like the whole weight of the world.

If he could cut some of his head weight by forgetting more of the English language Tito can make even 185 no problem
0hRx5ML.jpg
I wish I could give you a hundred likes. Sent it to the wife and heard her laughing one floor down. GOLD!

Anderson just fought at 180lbs two months ago... Cry me a river Tito, you signed the contract...

Please correct me if im wrong, but shouldnt it be a little easier for a man deep into his 40's to make weight (by being lighter) than when he was in his prime shape in shis 20's? i was under the impression men lose muscle mass with age.

He probably meant DC, who was the champ when they fought.
Tito was talking about a potential fight with Fedor when both were signed to Bellator.

Hopefully he makes it to the fight and Olderson knock the fuck out of him.

All I know is that if Tito KO's Anderson or some crazy shit, I'm never watching combat sports again for the rest of my life.

Well,its the head isnt it? How's he supposed to squeeze anymore lbs off. It's yuge.

Back