Media Tito Ortiz as volunteer wrestling coach in son's high school

SGzKjGI.gif

It's fu. Y to see people make fun of Tito. But this is legitimately a cool thing to do. Good on him. great to see he still has passion

I'm concerned about these children. Adults need to listen to kids and be supportive, expressing empathy regarding the child's emotional state and sensitivity to problems in their social environment.

But adults should NEVER tell kids how they are feeling, that could be emotional abuse.

Tito will tell all the kids how they're feeling 6 times a week, 3 times a day, on Sundays

TEAM SERALDO BAMBALOO T-shirts for all!

He's going to GnP those kids into oblivion.

-

0:40 Would

If you were to ask Tito how often he volunteers, his response might sound a bit like

"Uh I wanna say we'll go, we'll uh volunteer about 5-5 times a week 2 days a week twice a week so yea uh about uh twice-twice a day 4 times a week"

Theres a lot of things to make fun of Tito Ortiz for, but as a coach he’s locked in.
He was a very good wrestler besides his shooting in from a mile away. I'd love to have him as a wrestling coach.

Wonder if those kids even know who Jenna Jameson is.
The story is about a man volunteering to teach teenagers and your mind goes straight to perversion.

It maybe time for you to take a break from the internet.

Much respect to him for giving back to his community. And I was never a fan of the man. Until now.

The school lucked out. I'm guessing the lady isn't a very good coach lol.

Back