• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Tito showing us some perfect lat pull down form.

I like how sherdog knows nothing about something and then all parrot how bad titos form is and saying he has no idea what he’s doing.

the guys mid 40s mayve 50. and in better shape than most of the planet.

I like how sherdog knows nothing about something and then all parrot how bad titos form is and saying he has no idea what he’s doing.

the guys mid 40s mayve 50. and in better shape than most of the planet.

Yeah but most of his muscle comes from carrying his head around all day.

i need a explanation of the gif. im guessing fake tho sine there is a tiktok logo in there.

Tony needs to teach these guys correct technique
I can't remember the dudes name but he lifts like this and has the weirdest curve spine ever.

I don't understand how they arent paraplegics.

It's a 5 rep lower back work out due to exhausting his load wit (name it) # of internz ready to spot at request.

Embrace teh game
im-the-player-i-wrote-the-game-la-demi.gif

Tito bless, I'll get far more out of my workouts now I know that the best way to do it is to lean back like a maniac and jerk all over the place.

I bet he went on the treadmill in his flip flops straight after to cool down.
He is dong this stupid shit 10 minutes from my house at Crunch Fitness. All the Dipshits in there do nothing but fan boy over him.

Just the perfect form police lol. Bodybuilders are used to slow static movements with perfect form. That's not really great when it comes to fighting and building functional strength. So there's a disconnect. Usually it's the bodybuilders that focus on their form when the fighters are lifting so they can say they have better form since they can't say they fight better than them..

Although the perfect form police is annoying, what Cain does it's pretty bad. It's an isolation machine, not a push press with a barbell.
If you watch pro bbers training, they don't really use slow static movements on compounds. Especially those from the Arnold era and the Mr Olympia guys.
And they don't have such a good form.

This is not the same. Yes he leans back, but he completes a full range of motion by pulling the bar to his chest.

Tito pulled the bar halfway down, stuck out his chest (not pulled the bar to it) and STILL ended up with a massive gap between the bar and his chest.

The only part working his lats was the first portion before he jerks his chest out. Jerking your chest outward against load is asking for an injury.

Yeah, correct, I didn't pay much attention to Tito, only seen his huge leaning back... which is something most bb do. Also, many of them cut the range of motion. Some with a purpose... well, actually all of them have a purpose: Tito's purpose was ego lifting.

This isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. It wasn't great for Cain at the time because he was always injured.
That is pretty bad depending on the weights.

He said he wanted to outlive his kids and with that technique he just might.

Back