TJ DILASHAW ROLLED FOR TRUCK/VAPORIZER CALF SLICER

Eloquent Dredge

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT.

HE ROLLED FOR TRUCK!

Sorry if I'm really over-excited. The no-gi jitz guy in me just creamed himself.

That's some really high level grappling shit, not usually applicable for MMA.

But jheeze, color me a TJ fan now.

Yeah that was awesome! And even though it didnt work, it showed that he has some tricks up his sleve

did you see that flying knee he threw and missed!

Well Lineker did a good job defending.

Half the division would've screamed like a dying cow

no sub....

Do you know how hard rolling for vaporizer/truck from halfguard is?

you have to control their foot with one hand whilst using lockdown on the other all in the hope you don't get ground and pounded.

Fuuuuu

TJ is my second favorite fighter besides Conor. I love watching him fight. I'm drunk, PBR all the way.

So, he rolled a truck he was driving full of calves he was slicing? He is driver and a butcher?

Not a vaporizer

Also, IMO, not a calf slicer just cause others say, it is a knee compression/leg wind...on knee not calf

But, guess you found some 10th Z-weed

Anyway, since ur excited learn more, so ChunLi posting vid for OP

And in pancrase the roll to calf slice was turned into a twister by Guy D. just a few events ago

And OSP won with it before, knee compression that is

And here I thought this Jitz move was Catch Wrestling or Sambo long before a BJJer learned it off net

I mean, doesn't the great one in WWE hit it standing w roll like Genki did at Brennans tourney?

That's the highest level of MMA today, imo. I'd give DJ more credit if he wasn't beating up chumps.

So, he rolled a truck he was driving full of calves he was slicing? He is driver and a butcher?

Not a vaporizer

Also, IMO, not a calf slicer just cause others say, it is a knee compression/leg wind...on knee not calf

But, guess you found some 10th Z-weed

Anyway, since ur excited learn more, so ChunLi posting vid for OP

And in pancrase the roll to calf slice was turned into a twister by Guy D. just a few events ago

And OSP won with it before, knee compression that is

And here I thought this Jitz move was Catch Wrestling or Sambo long before a BJJer learned it off net

I mean, doesn't the great one in WWE hit it standing w roll like Genki did at Brennans tourney?

Bah, I would ask you to save your science for the after party next time. It was TRUCK and SLICER!

Thought he would roll to take the back...could have been the better option imo.

DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT.

HE ROLLED FOR TRUCK!

Sorry if I'm really over-excited. The no-gi jitz guy in me just creamed himself.

That's some really high level grappling shit, not usually applicable for MMA.

But jheeze, color me a TJ fan now.

Had to rewind that shit a few times. I haven't trained for a few years, but that was always a move that wet my whistle. Crazy. Yeah...definitely dig this new TJ.

Back