To the Bones haters

Hell nah. 1) I don't bet, 2) if I did bet I wouldn't on something as volatile as MMA, and 3) If I did bet on MMA I would never do it for the fight of someone I give a shit about, for fear of jinxing it.

Even though I could have made some cash at UFC 241 when the DC supporter in the row in front of me offered to bet me on the outcome of the main event...
Smart man lol. Just ask @One MMA Fan how that goes betting against me :p

Gane was scared sh*tless of the clinch/takedown, that's why he didn't do anything. It's not fishy at all, Jon is one of the best clinch wrestlers the sport has ever seen and once it hits the ground he's all about being active and producing serious violence, Gane and his coaches knew that. Realistically, Jon is light years ahead of Gane when it comes to grappling. The result was basically a lock, I'd have put my house on Jones to finish him if I could.

They're all PED abusers brah, Jon just got caught. Be realistic about it, how hard is MMA training on the body? Extremely. 90% of people couldn't get through a full fight camp for a professional fight at the top level without da juice. Its the truth.
Ofcourse you as a fan are going to say that.But watch that wild swing again That looked like it was a golden chance to counter.Gane evaded and saw it take place slow in front of him. Right after this he gets bodylocked.

Last edited:
GSP never popped = True GOAT
Jones has the greatest physicality of any fighter before him, but he tarnished his own legacy, permanently.

Back