Today at GNC Vegas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you didn't, because you have to be 18 to work there.

is the gnc gold card really only good for the fist week of the month? or is the guy at the local gnc shittin me? and like is it good at all locations or just his store? its probably on all the paperwork or the card or whatever but who reads that shit all i want is my discount!

This should be in the blatibiflap thread. But the Official rule is it's only good the first 7 days of the month.

P.S. - Never sign anything you don't read. It'll help you out in life.

Today this guy came in:

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?FighterID=9596

He runs the Xyience Center here. He asked me about Xyience, if anyone buys their stuff. I told him what I knew of the Company and he said it didn't surprise him, that they're shady as Hell and that if he had his way their Gym wouldn't even have the name.

This should be in the blatibiflap thread. But the Official rule is it's only good the first 7 days of the month.

P.S. - Never sign anything you don't read. It'll help you out in life.

Interesting. In Canada the gold card is good every single day of every month.

Today this guy came in:

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?FighterID=9596

He runs the Xyience Center here. He asked me about Xyience, if anyone buys their stuff. I told him what I knew of the Company and he said it didn't surprise him, that they're shady as Hell and that if he had his way their Gym wouldn't even have the name.

So how much do people buy the stuff at your store? I imagine a lot of Ultimate Fighting wannabes would purchase it.

Interesting. In Canada the gold card is good every single day of every month.

that leaves me with a big fucking disgusting WTF. i dont think it was always this way in the US.

ps, thanks for the info, kk.

King Kabuki,

Which GNC do you work at?

HA, 1st selfpwnage in years. Now let us forget that I even asked that question.

I'm Officially retiring this thread, and here's why:

Some of you guys already know this but since July of 2007 I've been training at Top Rank Inc.'s Private Gym here in Vegas at the behest of Kofi Jantuah. So the novelty of meeting Pro Athletes has kind of worn down since I see a lot of them on a daily basis now, and even train with or spar some of them. Plus, nothing notable has happened in forever at the store, and as of the New Year one of my resolutions I've absolutely SWORN to keep is that this is the last year I work for GNC. It's not that I dislike the job, or the pay at the store I work at, just that it's time to move on and GNC Corporate is getting as Evil and stupid as ever. It's actually gotten a lot worse in recent months. But I'll archive the thread, and I'm glad you guys got a kick out of some of the cooky Celebrity tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back