Today I set sail on my first cruise ship

This was great.
It was ultimately regrettable as in all honesty she was a toxic person and extremely argumentative. Plus it was a family reunion trip and I was remanded to the single cell at the bottom of the ship for the remainder of the cruise (1 day thankfully).

She called me over from the bar saying that guy shoved her and called her a bitch. It’s also important to note that I didn’t hit the guy first I just asked him if he did and he set his drink down and swung at me first…..and the rest is what you see. I was also wearing a Bjj T-shirt that literally said iGrapple in apple font so he should have known better from the context clues that I wasn’t the one.

It was ultimately regrettable as in all honesty she was a toxic person and extremely argumentative. Plus it was a family reunion trip and I was remanded to the single cell at the bottom of the ship for the remainder of the cruise (1 day thankfully).

She called me over from the bar saying that guy shoved her and called her a bitch. It’s also important to note that I didn’t hit the guy first I just asked him if he did and he set his drink down and swung at me first…..and the rest is what you see. I was also wearing a Bjj T-shirt that literally said iGrapple in apple font so he should have known better from the context clues that I wasn’t the one.

Did you get a conjical visit in your boat prison?

Did the other guy get in trouble at all or was it just you?

Looking forward to hearing how it goes. We have been considering our first cruise even though they don't really appeal to me.

Enjoy your trip @MichiganMMA1978

Took a cruise down to the Gulf of Mexico last year, you’ll dig it.

Only think I’d recommend is to pick up a bottle or two at the duty free shops when you’re at port.

Not so much for the cost, but you can often find bottles you wouldn’t normally run across at your local liquor store, and bigger sizes.

I picked up a nice Island Green Label bottle of Johnnie Walker and some special wine cask edition of Chivas Regal.

Don’t drink too much these days (whisky less so,) but they’re nice to have for special occasions. Also to kind of commemorate the trip.

Back