Tom Aspinall is the most dangerous human being alive

He's still too vulnerable on the feet. He leaves his head straight up. Blaydes was catching him. Bet he could do it again. Not to say Aspinall isn't very good. I just wouldn't be surprised to see him lose to someone we wouldn't expect.

The most dangerous human being alive is probably not going to be a MMA fighter, it's probably some serial killer or drug lord.

Ngannou is pushing 40 and has a cracked chin now, he would most likely lose...

They are all one-dimensional brawlers who would be knocked out or subbed by Aspinall in less than 1 minute. Remember, this is a 1v1 fight without weapons.

He's ducking Tom because he would lose to him. Jones is 36, slower, smaller and has a lot of mileage...
Ngannou being knocked out by a hw ko artist doesn’t mean his chin is cracked. Glover after being stopped by Anthony Johnson and Gustaffson didn’t hurt his durability. Tom gets tagged every fight he gets into. Francis could definitely sleep him especially when Tom leaves his chin sky high in the air.

Out of the 8 billion people on the planet. I’m sure there’s people that could probably kill him with their bare hands.

No rules in street fights.
Like who? He was recently grappling with Eddie Hall and making it look easy.

Who would possibly have the combination of physical prowess, skill, and fight experience to beat Aspinall in a street fight? Maybe if Andre the Giant were still alive?

lol, He beats Jones though.

This guy got coruptly gifted a decision which he clearly lost vs Reyes. And he is supposed to be the best HW globably based on having 1 single win at HW ?
lol.

Cry all you want, but Jones is still the man until someone beats the man. 15 years he deserves that.

MMA Heavyweight champion of the UFC
He can ko you on the feet, he can submit you and he is fast .

He beats 100% of all other men on earth in 1v1 hand to hand combat
glass knees.

You must be trolling but the average regional level HW could beat them.

I am totally trolling, and that’s because I find these face the pain monickers all kinds of ridiculous.

The most dangerous human being alive is probably not going to be a MMA fighter, it's probably some serial killer or drug lord.
In an unarmed 1v1 fight, what would "Ted Bundy" do? These guys don't know how to fight without weapons and they are manlets and out of shape when compared to Aspinall.

Lol. How do we know this? Where is all this Aspinall hype coming from lately? I like Tom as much as the next guy but he still has a lot to prove. We need to see some more fights. If Jones doesn't want to fight then who is the next man up? Announce the damn fight already. So tired of this snail's pace at the top of so many divisions right now

I was going to say this. He got a routine booboo on his knee and almost quit the sport. And he taps quick. Hes a softie that just happens to be big and abnormally athletic. People can say what they want about Jones but he was going to let Vitor take his arm off before tapping.
Routine? Are you stupid? He tore his MCL and was out a year.

Sans rigoler.
Je pratique la MMA depuis maintenant 6 ans, de la boxe en parallèle depuis 7 ans, je pourrai.

Ainsi que la musculation depuis 4 ans, 1m87 pour 86 kg

J'ai une vitesse de fou, et des réflexes identiques à ma vitesse. J'ai juste à l'attendre qu'il me charge, l'esquiver et lui donner des bonnes patates dans la tête. Je le lâcherai pas à la moindre erreur, le Tom est fini. T'auras toujours des puceaux d'ici pour penser que c'est impossible. Rien n'est impossible avec de la volonté déjà les amis, et de 2) c'est pas avec votre corps de lâche que vous allez faire quoi que ce soit.

N'importe quel homme un minimum entraîné peut vaincre Tom avec un couteau déjà. À main nue c'est pas forcément plus compliqué ça demande juste de la technique.

Sans rigoler.
Je pratique la MMA depuis maintenant 6 ans, de la boxe en parallèle depuis 7 ans, je pourrai.

Ainsi que la musculation depuis 4 ans, 1m87 pour 86 kg

J'ai une vitesse de fou, et des réflexes identiques à ma vitesse. J'ai juste à l'attendre qu'il me charge, l'esquiver et lui donner des bonnes patates dans la tête. Je le lâcherai pas à la moindre erreur, le Tom est fini. T'auras toujours des puceaux d'ici pour penser que c'est impossible. Rien n'est impossible avec de la volonté déjà les amis, et de 2) c'est pas avec votre corps de lâche que vous allez faire quoi que ce soit.

N'importe quel homme un minimum entraîné peut vaincre Tom avec un couteau déjà. À main nue c'est pas forcément plus compliqué ça demande juste de la technique.

Même Bo Nickal connaît le pavé MMA

Back