Tom Aspinall loses to Stipe, Gane and Jones.

because he's beaten.. um.. hmm. who has he beaten? Bunch of slow sluggers mostly. Not buying it just yet. For now I think Gane and Jones are just as likely to win.
Lmao. Until a week ago Pavlovich was the scariest man in the UFC now he's a slow slugger.

Aspinall has destroyed 4 of the current top 10, he's as proven as it gets at HW. He beat those 4 in a combined time of 8 minutes and 47 seconds.

Who has Gane beaten that isn't a slugger by the way? What makes Gane so much more proven than Aspinall? Losing to one legged Francis or being embarrassed by Jones?

Stipe is 41, hasnt fought in over 2 years. hasnt won in over three, and is 1-1 this decade, with the win being against a guy who was in his 40s and retired right after. Even before that he spent years in that DC trilogy fighting once a year against the same guy rather than any of the fresh challengers. Hes done.

As far as Gane? i'd give a slight edge to Tom due to his grappling skills.

Jones is Jones. I'm not sure anyone should be favourite over him.

I want to see Aspinall in a hard fight that doesn't end quickly and I know how that sounds because he has finished Volkov and Pavlovich also Tybura but that's only 3 guys, we really don't know what he's made of yet and many just love the fighters that look invincible but that's not reality and I think in Aspinall's next fight he is gonna get seriously tested
I'm not sure who that will be exactly but either Gane, Almeida, Pavlovich, Stipe are gonna emerge as the next challenger
because Jones ain't coming back nor should Aspinall have to wait.

You casuals and Bones haters must be forgetting how good Stipe is! Age means NOTHING at Heavyweight you goofs!

DC was in his mid - late 30s and was beating Prime Gus, Prime Rumble, Prime Stipe, Derrick Lewis and went the distance with Bones. Stipe won a trilogy against him by making key adjustments (avoiding lowering his guard in the clinch). Stipe is still good and has beaten elite competition being DC. Aspinall has nothing for Stipe!

Gane is just better striker and his TDD is improving, easy win for Gane.

And Bones is Bones. He dosen't lose to flavor of the months.

<JonesLaugh>

Stay mad Aspinall fanboys!
Jones has way too many question marks at hw to be as sure as you are imo. And age does matter at HW especially when long layoffs are involved.

Back