Tonight’s commentary

FilipEmoFights

Darthpublican
@Blue
Reaction score
I’m not reallysure why there seems to be a theme of talking about past events and random fighters and when certain situations have occurred in fights….that literally aren’t even happening in the fight that is happening in front of them in that moment.
I blame Rogan for initiating it, Bisping for walking happily and foolishly into it, and Anik for not being able to direct the flow of the announcing.

I guess there is a certain amount Of blame for the fight being boring that could possibly cause that

Well first off Bispong takes like 5 mins to say something he should say in 10 seconds. So of course he lags behind. But joe Rogaine going off far fetched tangents is the norm, so combine the two and you get some real bush league commentary. But hey, par the course for the UFC.

Got frustrating when for the 10th time Rogan finished telling us how much trouble Nakamura was in due to a leg lock, after he’d already escaped. Acting as if calf kicks are some fabled ability that hasn’t been done before is getting old as well.

Hopefully it gets better for the most important fights

They seriously should have gotten Laura Sanko on the commentary team, she's so much better than Rogan, DC, and Cruz

Not as good as Anik but still very good

Kinda miss DC and Rogan, they were 2 stoned friends having a crack during every fight and genuinely enjoy each others company. The more I drink the less I care about technical commentary and just focus on the fight at hand

Hyperbolic Joe at his best. I can only assume Dern will be permanently blind in her eye since Joe told us numerous times that her eye is ‘destroyed’ .

Felder is pretty balanced.

Wish they trieid Mauro, he really makes the fights more fun.

Back