Media Tony Ferguson breaking down the fight

"hey mcnuggets, if you find your balls and want to dance i know a tune'.....lol, war el cucuy

He was turning it up in that second round but it’s not like cowboy was completely folding. Cowboy was still firing back and not letting ferg just bully him the entire round like most guys do when ferg breaks them. All it takes is one good punch and cowboy was still still throwing. Not saying cowboy would’ve won but he wasn’t done and anything could’ve happened in that third round and it sucks we didn’t get to see it.

Tony seems like a good dude. I cant wait to see him fight Kahbib.

Wow. What most interesting about that video is how normal and well spoken Tony really is. What a hell of a fighter!

He was turning it up in that second round but it’s not like cowboy was completely folding. Cowboy was still firing back and not letting ferg just bully him the entire round like most guys do when ferg breaks them. All it takes is one good punch and cowboy was still still throwing. Not saying cowboy would’ve won but he wasn’t done and anything could’ve happened in that third round and it sucks we didn’t get to see it.
Cowboy was done

Tony is a different kind of animal. Not a guy you take on 4 weeks after a 5 round fight.

Tony seems like a good dude. I cant wait to see him fight Kahbib.

CHIuJeapdfnop0terQXVNXTqspHU7N7-MFdLao1zl64.jpg

Wow. What most interesting about that video is how normal and well spoken Tony really is. What a hell of a fighter!

My thoughts exactly, almost sounds like a different person - so calm! I hope his head is in a good place and we see him again in the cage soon.

I don't know about you guys but I would much rather watch tony fight.

than any other lightweight out there.

he is the most complete fighter in the division.

he goes toe to toe with everyone. he doesn't care, he don't play safe, he is everything a champ should be.

champshit only

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back