8. Southern Methodist University
7. Vanderbilt
6. Tulsa
5. Duke
4. Marquette
3. Troy
2. University of Louisiana
1. University of Pennsylvania

Arizona and FSU not on this list is wild.

Wow no U of Washington? I'm old and unattractive and can still pull girls from there. This past June I was sleeping with a sophomore from there. 19 years old, fit body, cute face. Just fuckin her silly every other night for about 2 months. The she just ghosted me lol. So many thots at U of Washington . Wish I still lived downtown within walking distance but now I'm back on the outskirts of town leaning into the suburbs. Oh well it's more peaceful now so that's good for me. Plus I can still get good pizza and Chinese food where I'm at so indulging every now and then isn't too hard either.

Wow no U of Washington? I'm old and unattractive and can still pull girls from their. This past June I was sleeping with a sophomore from there. 19 years old, fit body, cute face. Just fuckin her silly every other night for about 2 months. The she just ghosted me lol. So many thots at U of Washington lol. Wish I still lived downtown within walking distance but now I'm back on the outskirts of town leaning into the suburbs. Oh well it's more peaceful now so that's good for me. Plus I can still get good pizza and Chinese food where I'm at so indulging every now and then isn't too hard either.

Dear penthouse

Yikes. A now retired professor from the University of Penn is coming to visit my family and staying for 2 weeks.

Wow no U of Washington? I'm old and unattractive and can still pull girls from there. This past June I was sleeping with a sophomore from there. 19 years old, fit body, cute face. Just fuckin her silly every other night for about 2 months. The she just ghosted me lol. So many thots at U of Washington . Wish I still lived downtown within walking distance but now I'm back on the outskirts of town leaning into the suburbs. Oh well it's more peaceful now so that's good for me. Plus I can still get good pizza and Chinese food where I'm at so indulging every now and then isn't too hard either.
Bruh

Those Methodist are some real freaks

Forgot to log into your Joey Jr account?

Good to see my school absent from the list. Back in the 80's during the Aids explosion we were damn near the top.

I guess they all failed Public Health class

Where's BYU on the list? Liberty University, CalTech, MIT?

Hilarious that there's so many religious schools on that list.

Lots of southern schools... hmmmm

My high school had a blood drive compromised by a Chlamydia outbreak; and was synonymous as the teen pregnancy school in our area.

Devry and ITT tech would have been on the list if accredited, let’s be honest here.

Dat Drexel Shaft dirtyin' up the UPenn girlies.

Back