Media Top 3 Lies About Ian Machado According to Layla Machado

I remember reading an article about why Liddell painted his toenails. A fighter being a cuck is more interesting than that.
Neither are particularly interesting to me. Finding out that Josh Grispi was tortuting his girl, that's news. Finding out that Brian Bowles got arrested for slinging meth and guns is interesting.
A fighter's bedroom activities aren't news as long as they're between consenting adults.

Neither are particularly interesting to me. Finding out that Josh Grispi was tortuting his girl, that's news. Finding out that Brian Bowles got arrested for slinging meth and guns is interesting.
A fighter's bedroom activities aren't news as long as they're between consenting adults.
And that's fine with me, but the fascination with celebrities' private lives not being a new thing was more my point.

People act like they are tmz or Perez Hilton around here. Talking about all the juicy gossip.
I dont mind. I think more discussion the better. Worst thing would be fighter that dont cause any feelings. People longing after Saku or Shogun type waririor who are popular despite not being annoying are going to wait a long time. Times change.

Seriously…She’s just fanning the flames…
People were saying that it was suspicious that she hadn't explicitly denied the allegations (which she has, but not in video).

Now that she explicitly denies the lies that MMA Guru and Strickland are saying about her, she's fanning the flames?

Ian Machado’s wife took to social media to discuss the top 3 lies about her husband. What a sweet wife coming to her husbands’s rescue from all the meanies.

Here are the 3 biggest lies about Ian Machado according to his wife:
  • Lie No. 1 “Ian took his wife’s ex-husband’s surname.”
  • Lie No. 2: “His wife’s ex lives with them.”
  • Lie No. 3: “Ian is a cuck.”
full article: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ian-machado-garry-wife-layla-201511246.html

Link of Layla from article:

His name is Ian Machado Garry, not Ian Machado.

Deep down she likes the attention, she’s definitely thanking Sean. If it wasn’t for him, nobody would’ve known about her. Ian on the other hand seems genuinely pissed about this whole thing.

Ian Machado’s wife took to social media to discuss the top 3 lies about her husband. What a sweet wife coming to her husbands’s rescue from all the meanies.

Here are the 3 biggest lies about Ian Machado according to his wife:
  • Lie No. 1 “Ian took his wife’s ex-husband’s surname.”
  • Lie No. 2: “His wife’s ex lives with them.”
  • Lie No. 3: “Ian is a cuck.”
full article: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ian-machado-garry-wife-layla-201511246.html

Link of Layla from article:

Ian Garry somehow turns his name into Ian Machado Garry but magically that isn't taking his wife's ex's name... Where did Machado come from then?

OK where does her ex, who Ian hired, live? How often is the ex at Ian's house?

Ian is a cuck, his past the wall wife made a video in a bikini top to come to his honor.

Don't believe her lies

She's just defending herself from slander. That's not really talking shit TBH.
I don't mean like The Rock, all talking smack... I mean "this tsunami of aggression" babble that she's spouting.

I mean she's really hard to listen to, in other words... Good luck to them and their "self-indulgent numerical mutual-masturbation".

<JagsKiddingMe>

My god this woman talks like she is English nobility or something LOL, what a fucking muffin.

Ian and her belong together, both unbearable narcissists, the day Ian gets sent to the shadow realm along with her look of horror when it happens will be glorious.
What exactly did she say that was wrong?

That’s a whole lot of Cucksplaining going on there… Now we have cucks defending:

- A woman who wrote a book on being a WAG then goes on to marry a simp pro athlete husband.

- A man who married an older woman with someone else’s offspring then takes her last name.

- The same man working with the guy who knocked up his current woife.

This whole thread reeks of cuckery. I think it’s time to book yourself an appointment in the chair TS.

ro1unib9f82c1.jpg

I don't mean like The Rock, all talking smack... I mean "this tsunami of aggression" babble that she's spouting.

I mean she's really hard to listen to, in other words... Good luck to them and their "self-indulgent numerical mutual-masturbation".

<JagsKiddingMe>
Yeah she does seem like she's trying a bit too hard.

Ian Garry somehow turns his name into Ian Machado Garry but magically that isn't taking his wife's ex's name... Where did Machado come from then?
It's her maiden name.
OK where does her ex, who Ian hired, live? How often is the ex at Ian's house?
Who cares?
Ian is a cuck
This is creepy sexual fanfiction
his wife made a video in a bikini top to come to his honor.
Yes, she did. Her own defense as well, since people have been calling her a pedophile and a whore
Don't believe her lies
You are actively choosing to believe lies

Back