Top 5 UFC Physiques That Melted Post-USADA

Pre USADA Cat

Meow !

DNJHg90.jpg
Pre implant removal as well

But did you grow tits bro??
No. No estrogenic side effects. No gyno, no water retention, none of that.

I also take D.I.M. as well to help with that.

RDAs s&c coach recommended it

Conor looks a lot different

He was chiseled as fuck back in the day

During his 'retirement' he has gained a fair bit of new mass too

But hey why would he cheat?

It's not like he can afford the best gear lol

He was leaner because he had to cut a shit ton of weight,but he has added a solid amount of muscle which is suspicious. His arms,traps and delts give it away.

Thiago Alves is a terrible example. He physique went to shit after his brain surgery and countless injuries after fighting GSP. he lost his chiseled look well before USADA

overeem too, and dillashaw physqiue didn't change, terrible list

Seriously...i’m 39 and have always stayed in excellent shape since I was a kid but don’t have the motivation the past year or so.That energy must feel fucking great being on any of that shit

Nah.

The only way to "feel great" from that shit without falling off a cliff sooner rather than later is to have a plan constructed for you BY A PROFESSIONAL.

As in, micro-dosing, etc as needed, not...overkill.

He looks about the same size,just leaner.

Also most of the light is coming from the camera flash, not above like we see during weigh ins and fights.
I'm not defending the guy but that photo doesn't serve as evidence.

Me too, I'm natty & will stay that way, but man, the motivation seems to be fading as I'm nearing that age. Father time is undefeated, happens to the best of us unless you get on some magic stuff lol

Don't do that.

The whole "father time is undefeated" bullshit says NOTHING because we're all going to die regardless.

Friend of mine gets test administered from his doctor (allegedly). Huge difference from before and after. The shit is clearly a game changer. Dude went from Nate Diaz to Thiago Alves in weeks.

I don’t see the point in it. I don’t lift anymore but I work out 5 times a week. All that muscle was a burden in the pipe rack. I just do enough to keep my joints in decent shape. I’ll never understand the appeal to roid in your 40s. Glory days are gone. Let em go

I’m tempted to give it a spin,
Got my attention when benefits include help with arthritis which is key for me since I’m dodging knee surgery like you wouldn’t believe

allegedly the way to combat estrogen is to cycle 2 weeks on 1 off
I really don’t want gyno bro

Also most of the light is coming from the camera flash, not above like we see during weigh ins and fights.
I'm not defending the guy but that photo doesn't serve as evidence.

Yeah ive seen his other videos/photos from TuF and he looks the same.

Do you think you can benefit off boron on TRT ? Its suppose to be good for joints?

He looks about the same size,just leaner.
Shertards are too retarded to realize that having a low body fat is the big difference maker. Obviously that older pick of Costa is of him more bloated than he is now. There are even earlier pics from a different angle that shows him more shredded, with a more defined 6 pack like how he is now.

Thiago Alves is a terrible example. He physique went to shit after his brain surgery and countless injuries after fighting GSP. he lost his chiseled look well before USADA
Everyone on the list was a terrible example

He's trying to draw a correlation between USADA and physique but then list a bunch of fighters that where anywhere from 3 to 7 years past there prime before USADA even took effect........

Did you take any blood/whatever boron levels test, if it's even available?

I'm becoming interested.

No, but i took bloodwork before and after that i discussed earlier in the thread

I’m tempted to give it a spin,
Got my attention when benefits include help with arthritis which is key for me since I’m dodging knee surgery like you wouldn’t believe

allegedly the way to combat estrogen is to cycle 2 weeks on 1 off
I really don’t want gyno bro

It is very mild.

Ive done cycles of over a gram of testosterone a week in the past and barely had gyno issues with that, and boron lowered my E2 so i really doubt Boron could cause gyno

Do you think you can benefit off boron on TRT ? Its suppose to be good for joints?

I think so. Boron helps lower shbg, which in turn releases more free testosterone.

If your shbg is high while on trt, all the testosterone in your system is not all being put to use like it should be.

Back