Topuria looked like he'd seen the Angel of Death when they cut the camera to him.

It was really funny because when the camera turned to him he did have a weird blank life-contemplating expression on his face and a nervous tic.
To be fair, however, it looks like he wasn't paying much attention (probably didn't even understand what Max was saying) as he only noticed the camera on him at the end:

I am not emotional. I just dont like when people act like experts while they dont have knowladge. People saw max vs justin and "oh ilia is scared" "he has no chance" really?? Justin is not even near ilias skill level not even close he is still same idiot bralwer who got beat shit out of him by alvarez i wish max would try same agaisnt ilia then everyone will see there is levels and ilia is above all in FW and even in LW (by skill)
I do not think you have to wish for that and you claim everyone else acts like an expert with no knowledge but talk about a matchup with certainty that we havent seen yet.
That is a bit hypocritical.

I do not think you have to wish for that and you claim everyone else acts like an expert with no knowledge but talk about a matchup with certainty that we havent seen yet.
That is a bit hypocritical.
Yes bcs i am looking at fighters skill set and fight IQ not "badass moments"

Justin is stupid brawler topuria is one of the most skilled and technical fighter you will ever see in your life
Gaethje is far from a stupid brawler, he has quite educared and intelligent striking, it's just that he loves the bar brawl.

And remember, Calvin Kattar was "the best boxer in the UFC" when he faced Max.

Yes bcs i am looking at fighters skill set and fight IQ not "badass moments"
If the only takeaway from the fight was the Knockout for you, then you sir do not know what you are watching.

If the only takeaway from the fight was the Knockout for you, then you sir do not know what you are watching.
Thats my point i watched whole fight not only knockout and justin is few levels below topuria in everything max would not be able to fight like that against topuria

Gaethje is far from a stupid brawler, he has quite educared and intelligent striking, it's just that he loves the bar brawl.

And remember, Calvin Kattar was "the best boxer in the UFC" when he faced Max.
1.justin is stupid brawler it shows in his fights every fight.
2.calvin katt never was and never will be best boxer

Ilia topuria has real boxing skills put him against pro boxer he wins.

He is in this interview saying Holloway is next and is wishing to get his new belt too. Says hoping the fight happens as soon as Max is ready.

Holloway is easy money for Topuira. I doubt a professional fighter is scared of professional fighting.
Yes, it’s not like professional Boxers were ever scared of Mike Tyson or anything. As soon as you’re a professional, you no longer feel fear, according to your dumbass logic.
Mods, give this guy another yellow card. Lol

Wasn't shook lol.. and I love Max hes an ultimate fun fighter. Topy is just going to take him down early and try and sap his energy enough to stsnd an finish him in later rds. I be rooting for Max but I would favor Topy by at least a 200 favorite

He looked disdainful honestly. Probably a lesson for him in public appearances and marketing

Look when people finds out topuria is wrestler 😁

That was just weird.

I really dont know what was goin through his head then, tbh.

It was really funny because when the camera turned to him he did have a weird blank life-contemplating expression on his face and a nervous tic.
To be fair, however, it looks like he wasn't paying much attention (probably didn't even understand what Max was saying) as he only noticed the camera on him at the end:

may be he was thinking "god damn I really got to take a shit, and been holding this turd for a while just to finish watching this fight and here they are pointing the camera at me"

The most shook I’ve ever seen a fighter was Conor at the PFP after Nate beat,his ass

qDunRi.gif

Back