Social Toy Collectors Thread

Actual S.H. Figuarts "The Batman" fig is on sale at Bigbad for 40% off.

ea6db163-7a21-455d-9b68-4908fd312367.jpg

$56.99 Today only.

And I've never seen this figure in any shop before, it was in same place, 2 of them , boxes beaten up a bit but I can live with that -

View attachment 1032802
For around $6.
I bought that Rock Python at clearance $4 price and it's what got my BAF illness to get me to assemble MCU Endgame Hulk when I should have just patiently waited for the Gray Hulk and Banner two pack or similar to come out. The previous of that Hulk was like SDCC exclusive and I couldn't order those. I got the Ragnarok Hulk head for the Endgame Hulk and it fit fine.

PhotoRoom_000_20231124_153005.jpg

Not a huge funko pop fan but this caught my eye when I went shopping this morning.

1. Probably my favourite comic cover of all time. Remember seeing it in Comic Dreams shop ( RIP) in West London and was like "whoa!" Hadn't been aware of the Secret Wars going on and this was my very first exposure ( behave) to the new Spidey suit....

2. Loved the symbiote suit. Wish they'd kept it with Spidey although I love Venom.

3. Price was discounted but I hadn't seen it before and I still might have sprung for it at full price.

View attachment 1033239
Even being a smaller set, this was a bit of a challenge. Had to have a Falcon, and the bigger ones just didn't make sense to go for at this time.

I'm thinking that I'm probably sat down at work for the next few days with nothing to do unless someone goes sick or is absent for some reason.

There's a Lego X-wing in my locker that may make an appearance....

I am open to a black GI Joe RAM Cycle, but prefer the blue camo Shockwave.

I don't recall ever seeing Walmart exclusives dirt cheap like Target exclusives.

I do like the inclusion of Steel Corps heads for army building, but that head is fugly. Looks like old videogame DOOM.

welp. Super7 re-opened preorders (this weekend only!) for their ULTIMATES! Godzilla figure from Minus One. they got me. i preordered.

View attachment 1032303

Well, I was looking around tonight and found a UK site that unexpectedly claims to have the retro Black Cat in stock. Won't be surprised to get told it's a website error but ordered it with several Marvel facsimile/ retro comics , a couple of Conan new ones and these guys :

View attachment 1032305

Must admit I don't know anything about these 2 apart from the fact that they were heralds of Galactus. The only ones I knew of were Silver Surfer ( duh) , Firelord and The Destroyer . They look okay and weren't a stupid price - I don't mind paying full price but it's got to be something I really want, like the Black Cat retro. If the Black cat figure turns out to be ok I'll buy another to open it to pose it.

Well , the delivery turned up today....and the first thing I opened was the Black Cat figure , totally mint ! Very happy camper !

Everything else was fine but.....Black Cat retro!!!!

Annoyingly, they are now showing as OOS or I would have got another to open and display....

Walmart had McF DC Super Powers for $7. The ones I didn't really see often were Black Manta and classic v1 Super Powers Batman. Also had John Stewart, Deathstroke.

I'm watching Halo Season 2 on Showtime and kinda want to buy the 4" Marine. When Macy's Toys R Us had them, I held out for lower price, then all gone and not replenished. They haven't replenished Dragon Stars and Gundam Universe either.

Stopped seeing Halo 4" at Walmart and Target too.

I'm watching Halo Season 2 on Showtime and kinda want to buy the 4" Marine. When Macy's Toys R Us had them, I held out for lower price, then all gone and not replenished. They haven't replenished Dragon Stars and Gundam Universe either.

Stopped seeing Halo 4" at Walmart and Target too.

The multi-packs are still in stock at Amazon. I got a squad and ammo/barricades from the Microsoft online store, but they only have Master Chief and the Pilot now.

Target has like $10 off each GI Joe Classified, and maybe other Hasbro, regardless of lack of sale signs. Online inventory for stores is not accurate. Got me Hawk and Ripper (to join Buzzer bought cheap earlier from Target). They also had PP Copperhead, Vypra, PP Officer/Trooper, so Hawk and Ripper were the only "good" ones. Forgot to mention Mutt & Junkyard and PP Trubble Bubble, but not sure if those are on sale.

Didn't see Amazon matching Target yet.

I don't share this hobby, but i was in some comic book store in London i think, and next to it there was this connected shop with very well made...figurines i guess, but huge, like 3 feet tall, of all sorts of superheroes. among those, there was a very large one of the Alien mother from Aliens, was about 500 pounds, which would be around 600 dollars or more i think, but absolutely exquisitely made, not some plastic junk, looked almost sculpted in marble (it wasn't).

i'm still thinking about it.

Back