Economy Trade War is Here - USA vs. China

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/23/business/china-tariffs-trade-war/index.html\

Beijing (CNN)The US-China trade war ratcheted up yet again on Friday, with Beijing unveiling a new round of retaliatory tariffs on about $75 billion worth of US goods.

China will place tariffs of 5% or 10% on US imports starting on September 1st, according to a statement posted by China's Finance Ministry.

The Ministry also announced plans to resume tariffs on US imports of automobiles and automobile parts. The tariffs would be 25% or 5%, and would take effect on December 15th. The new tariffs will target 5,078 products, including soybeans, coffee, whiskey, seafood and crude oil.

TRUMP RESPONDS VIA TWITTER:

Our Country has lost, stupidly, Trillions of Dollars with China over many years. They have stolen our Intellectual Property at a rate of Hundreds of Billions of Dollars a year, & they want to continue. I won’t let that happen! We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far....

....better off without them. The vast amounts of money made and stolen by China from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP. Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing..

....your companies HOME and making your products in the USA. I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States. Also, I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE,....

....all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!

================================================================

He's actually right. We need to do this sooner than later, or China will replace the West and the U.S. as the World Power and those asshats are Authoritarian Communists. It is going to hurt for a while. Trump MUST share his plan, tell of the impact, and share of the goal and how we win it. He needs the confidence and backing of Americans if we are going to stop China's corrupt ascent.

They have been dealing dirty with the U.S.A. for decades. They are currency manipulators, slave labor masters, and trade abusers. This needs to happen and sooner than later is the right move. If we do this right, our kids will thank us all.

China's biggest problem is keeping the rural factory workers out of the cities. If these jobs collapse, China is in a world of hurt.

Do we support our nation, the West? If we do, we take the hit now. If we don't, we get to fall apart and Globalists and Chinese will take over.

China has been fucking over virtually everyone for decades, it's time they get fucked back.
Too bad that will come at a price but so be it

PREDICTION

This will take a toll on the world as a whole

But China will completely collapse and they will regret they just did not give in to the reasonable demands of the US

You heard it here folks, without retaliation the Chinese and globalists will take over America. Lol

PREDICTION

But China will completely collapse and they will regret they just did not give in to the reasonable demands of the US

I hope you are right and I think this as well. China's biggest problem is keeping their rural workers out of their cities. If their jobs go away, the Chinese infrastructure collapses quickly. It was stated by Xi as their biggest problem.

They have been using Slave Labor, Currency Manipulation, Predatory Trade Practices, and now Aggressive International moves to attack the West and our Economies. If we don't deal with them soon, it will be too late as they open up new initiatives in Central America, South America, and Africa. If we let it continue, our children will know a world of Chinese dominance and Globalism where their freedoms and liberties evaporate.

PREDICTION

honestly tho, their attitude is brought on by letting them get away with murder for a very long time

You heard it here folks, without retaliation the Chinese and globalists will take over America. Lol

You have any content to add? Or, do you have to wait for the Leftist Talking Points?

38q5oa.jpg

honestly tho, their attitude is brought on by letting them get away with murder for a very long time

^^^^ True story.

This is Bush, Clinton, Obama, etc... fault along with all the Congressional fails that have been happening for decades on trade with them.

This might be the first thing I can remember the government doing that's having a direct impact on me as an adult.

I know theres been other things done that have impacted me but not in a tangible way, like this.

I wonder if the current regime can survive the recession?

This might be the first thing I can remember the government doing that's having a direct impact on me as an adult.

I know theres been other things done that have impacted me but not in a tangible way, like this.

Trade wars don't work when they have other options.

It's not like we can blockade all their ports like we used to.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/23/business/china-tariffs-trade-war/index.html\

Beijing (CNN)The US-China trade war ratcheted up yet again on Friday, with Beijing unveiling a new round of retaliatory tariffs on about $75 billion worth of US goods.

China will place tariffs of 5% or 10% on US imports starting on September 1st, according to a statement posted by China's Finance Ministry.

The Ministry also announced plans to resume tariffs on US imports of automobiles and automobile parts. The tariffs would be 25% or 5%, and would take effect on December 15th. The new tariffs will target 5,078 products, including soybeans, coffee, whiskey, seafood and crude oil.

TRUMP RESPONDS VIA TWITTER:

Our Country has lost, stupidly, Trillions of Dollars with China over many years. They have stolen our Intellectual Property at a rate of Hundreds of Billions of Dollars a year, & they want to continue. I won’t let that happen! We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far....

....better off without them. The vast amounts of money made and stolen by China from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP. Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing..

....your companies HOME and making your products in the USA. I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States. Also, I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE,....

....all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!

================================================================

He's actually right. We need to do this sooner than later, or China will replace the West and the U.S. as the World Power and those asshats are Authoritarian Communists. It is going to hurt for a while. Trump MUST share his plan, tell of the impact, and share of the goal and how we win it. He needs the confidence and backing of Americans if we are going to stop China's corrupt ascent.

They have been dealing dirty with the U.S.A. for decades. They are currency manipulators, slave labor masters, and trade abusers. This needs to happen and sooner than later is the right move. If we do this right, our kids will thank us all.

China's biggest problem is keeping the rural factory workers out of the cities. If these jobs collapse, China is in a world of hurt.

Do we support our nation, the West? If we do, we take the hit now. If we don't, we get to fall apart and Globalists and Chinese will take over.

Trump doesn't have a plan. He's the Mike Perry of Geo-politics.

Trump doesn't have a plan. He's the Mike Perry of Geo-politics.

Let's see. That would be a huge fail. As I stated in the Original Post (OP). Trump has to provide a plan, the impact, and what success looks like. He needs the nation behind him.

I have to agree on Mike Perry, but he showed a lot of hear and some good fight IQ by burying that busted nose while he gave GnP during his last fight. Refs would have stopped it otherwise and he would have had no shot at the W.

China will have a serious problem if either food prices or unemployment go up even a moderate amount.

One of their most important internal strategies has been to keep unemployment low at all cost, even if it means building mega cities no one lives in.

Millions of unwed men, broke, frustrated and being antagonized by a draconian police state aren't going to sit around.

And as I always mention, China has a history of having by far the worst civil wars and riots in human history, and no other country even comes close.

Let's see. That would be a huge fail. As I stated in the Original Post (OP). Trump has to provide a plan, the impact, and what success looks like. He needs the nation behind him.

I have to agree on Mike Perry, but he showed a lot of hear and some good fight IQ by burying that busted nose while he gave GnP during his last fight. Refs would have stopped it otherwise and he would have had no shot at the W.

China has a chin like you wouldn't be able to understand.

This is a gross underestimation of China. Pure hubris and ignorance.

China has a chin like you wouldn't be able to understand.

This is a gross underestimation of China. Pure hubris and ignorance.

Something you may not be aware of; China's biggest problem is keeping their rural laborers out of their cities. They do this with the factories and slave labor. If we shut them down, they flood the cities and China has a monster collapse on all fronts. This needs to be the goal if we are going to do it. Trump needs to share a real plan, the impact, and what success looks like.

Something you may not be aware of; China's biggest problem is keeping their rural laborers out of their cities. They do this with the factories and slave labor. If we shut them down, they flood the cities and China has a monster collapse on all fronts. This needs to be the goal if we are going to do it. Trump needs to share a real plan, the impact, and what success looks like.

China has no problem killing dissidents. I suggest checking into their history a bit more deeply. They've lost more people in single conflicts than Americans have lost in its entire history.... repeatedly.

But more realistically, they'll just start selling more to other markets like the ME, Africa, Russia, Australia, etc and there isn't shit we can do about it.

Your plan is very fantastical.

China has no problem killing dissidents. I suggest checking into their history a bit more deeply. They've lost more people in single conflicts than Americans have lost in its entire history.... repeatedly.

But more realistically, they'll just start selling more to other markets like the ME, Africa, Russia, Australia, etc and this isn't shit we can do about it.

Your plan is very fantastical.

(1) Dissidents are one thing. We are talking about millions and millions and millions of rural Chinese workers not having work. It keeps the leadership up at night.

(2) No markets are as big as the U.S. There is no replacing us.

Back