Crime Tragedy hits police sergeant's family in NY (murder suicide)

Well, you DO need a gun to snap "like this"....on account of he shot all involved.

If it were a hammer attack, it wouldn't be "like this".

Clutch those 2nd amendment pearls tighter.

Wrong.

If he had beaten or stabbed to death his wife and kids, it'd still be snapping 'like this.'

Anyone with a knife could do it too.

Imagine being such a fucking loon that a guy kills his whole family and you're delighted you get to make it a gun control debate.

How did I make it a gun control debate? I said nothing about gun control. I own a gun.

You are the 2nd weirdo on here to get upset about me apparently being anti gun when I didn’t even say anything lmao - so sensitive

Or be a real man and get some help

Swallow your pride…. This is the coward’s way out

- Dude probably thought that he wasn't sick!
Like the guys that go shooting a school.

Yes the rebuttal I would expect.

Hundreds and hundreds Supreme Court case laws where appeals happened support my notion. I am not anti-federal or anti-state authority in any way. Things are not always black and white when it comes to local police being the "good guys" as people often want to believe.

Fuck that domestic abuser piece of shit. He's a pussy if he blame job stress. I hope he spends an eternity burning in hell.

This fucker is so damn ugly and the only reason it is getting so much attention is because he was a cop.

I went through some really tough times as an ER RN seeing dozens of dead kids over the course of a couple years. Strangulations, beatings, drownings, asphyxiations, burns, stabbings, shootings, etc. etc. just some gnarly shit with ages infant to 12 years old. Even late term pregnant women where we couldn't save mom, but extracted baby and baby died too. Fucked me up hard and turned me into a drunk who couldn't sleep, couldn't cope with anything without alcohol. Nightmares, PTSD, but still working like 60 hours or more a week cause I couldn't stop trying to "help," but it never seemed like it did. Went into deep, dark place and didn't come out for a few years. Almost didn't make it out the other end, truthfully.

All that being said I never once thought about offing my daughter or her mother before offing myself. I have no idea what kind of depravity one must go through to make that seem like an option. Has to be some sort of distorted narcissism that makes me so valuable that they couldn't possibly live without me.

I went through some really tough times as an ER RN seeing dozens of dead kids over the course of a couple years. Strangulations, beatings, drownings, asphyxiations, burns, stabbings, shootings, etc. etc. just some gnarly shit with ages infant to 12 years old. Even late term pregnant women where we couldn't save mom, but extracted baby and baby died too. Fucked me up hard and turned me into a drunk who couldn't sleep, couldn't cope with anything without alcohol. Nightmares, PTSD, but still working like 60 hours or more a week cause I couldn't stop trying to "help," but it never seemed like it did. Went into deep, dark place and didn't come out for a few years. Almost didn't make it out the other end, truthfully.

All that being said I never once thought about offing my daughter or her mother before offing myself. I have no idea what kind of depravity one must go through to make that seem like an option.
I doubt he saw much (if any) of that working for a department in the most expensive suburb in America.

I doubt he saw much (if any) of that working for a department in the most expensive suburb in America.

Hahaha yeah probably not. I worked in a hospital ER in one of the worst cities in the country during one of the worst periods it ever experienced in terms of violence and socioeconomic factors + psychiatric emergency.

Dude must have been seriously off to begin with.

I hope he's burning in hell. Just because you are in law enforcement, it doesn't mean you can't be a total piece of shit.

Back