Training in Paris!

I'm just looking for anywhere with a good atmosphere that isn't gonna cost me an arm and a leg! Called into a bar around the corner from me yesterday and got a nice big beer for less than €5, so I'll be calling in there more regularly! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like a place that would be showing UFC tonight though!

I'm just looking for anywhere with a good atmosphere that isn't gonna cost me an arm and a leg! Called into a bar around the corner from me yesterday and got a nice big beer for less than

I haven't ever looked but I wouldn't count on finding a place, I doubt there is very many bars that are planning on showing it. But yeah like I said your local neighborhood bar is going to be your best bet for a nice cheap beer. You will be shocked on how much some places charge you. If you go to some of the very high end clubs, a vodka rebull (just what I always drink when I'm dancing) can cost between 15-20euros(thats just 1 shot of vodka and a redbull.) You will also find that French made liquor that has to be shipped to the U.S is still cheaper to buy there than here.

All in all, clubbing or going out to popular bars in Paris is an expensive thing. I'm a student and most students don't do it every weekend. The majority of students I know mostly end up at a party in somebodies apartment where everybody brings some alcohol and you end up getting drunk for 5 or 10 euros.

... or on the shores of the Seine... ;)

I've sent a few e-mails around to some clubs that are relatively nearby, so hopefully I hear something back soon. I can't wait to start.

Couple of football questions now though -

How hard is it to get tickets to a PSG game?
And since we're at the business end of the season, do you guys know anywhere around that would show English Premiership games? I had no luck finding matches on anywhere in my neighbourhood.

Merci ;)

I've sent a few e-mails around to some clubs that are relatively nearby, so hopefully I hear something back soon. I can't wait to start.

Couple of football questions now though -

How hard is it to get tickets to a PSG game?
And since we're at the business end of the season, do you guys know anywhere around that would show English Premiership games? I had no luck finding matches on anywhere in my neighbourhood.

Merci ;)

I know for a fact the Auld Alliance shows the English premiership games. Pretty sure there are others, but the Auld Alliance is the first one that comes to my mind.

PSG tickets? No idea, I hate football. Rugby is the only team sport worthy of attention. :p

Know where I can pick up some tickets to the Heineken cup final then? ;-)

I do! I searched for about 2 hours last week but every ticket site I was on was telling me it was sold out.

Back