Social Trans Canadian Powerlifter Breaking Records!!

Girls don't want guys like you in their spaces, gtfo.

Leave the girls alone!

stop pretending you guys are all about the children (while demeaning kids and calling them vermin and pieces of shit). You’re ok with this person in womens spaces. Actually, you insist on it.

1599406990BuckAngel-AllanAmato.jpg

People like this are ok. How do you know what’s in their pants? Who cares.

Anyway, once again you guys drag these conversations into the filth of just derogatory dehumanization. Of kids.

Nah. We just don't like it. As usual you are fighting a straw man.
It’s not a straw man. You guys try to make it the most important political issue of our time. It gets brought up constantly in threads that have nothing to do with it. Guys like @Hdfi spams any thread he can.

It’s not a straw man. You guys try to make it the most important political issue of our time. It gets brought up constantly in threads that have nothing to do with it. Guys like @Hdfi spams any thread he can.

Nah.

Does it matter? Women's professional sports is a joke. It is one thing for women to be active for health reasons, but women competing in professional sports, especially sports like power-lifting which is meant for men, is an abomination.

stop pretending you guys are all about the children (while demeaning kids and calling them vermin and pieces of shit). You’re ok with this person in womens spaces. Actually, you insist on it.

1599406990BuckAngel-AllanAmato.jpg

People like this are ok. How do you know what’s in their pants? Who cares.

Anyway, once again you guys drag these conversations into the filth of just derogatory dehumanization. Of kids.

This person, Buck Angel - one of the OG trans people, is 100% against giving kids under 18 drugs or surgeries. Is also completely against transwoman in women's sports and only agrees with trans people in the chosen bathrooms if they could pass well (like he does.)

If you don't believe me, check their Youtube channel.

@kflo Why would a guy want to swing his dick in the girl's rooms? of course anyone doing that is a degenerate piece of shit. Stop terrorizing little girls.
What are you even talking about? Do you swing your dick in the boys room? Fuckin weirdo. Vermin, rapists, piece of shit, dick swinging.

and of course you didn’t quote or respond to my last post.

This person, Buck Angel - one of the OG trans people, is 100% against giving kids under 18 drugs or surgeries. Is also completely against transwoman in women's sports and only agrees with trans people in the chosen bathrooms if they could pass well (like he does.)

If you don't believe me, check their Youtube channel.
That’s not addressing what I said at all.

What are you even talking about? Do you swing your dick in the boys room? Fuckin weirdo. Vermin, rapists, piece of shit, dick swinging.

and of course you didn’t quote or respond to my last post.
Men's room is where biological men belong. Stop being such a perv, we both know why you're obsessed with getting into the girls' locked room.

I am still waiting for the female to male trans person to enter into men’s sports. It’s wrong that they’re not allowed to do so….wait, they are allowed? And you say they don’t because they would get destroyed in any sport ever created? Odd

Chris Mosier, if you're really waiting. I didn't know this a minute ago, I just googled it. Same article listed others. There are more laws against trans women in sport in America than there are trans women in sport.

I've said before I support trans people but I don't support them in women's sport. It doesn't seem fair.

I've given it a lot of thought and I'm starting to think they should be permitted, I just don't think they should place in rankings or take spots from CIS women.

To be honest I'm pretty discouraged with fairness in sport in general. College sport is drowning in steroids and with some sport it's just as bad in high school.

I am just curious....What could the defense possibly be? There is not 1 sane argument that could be made for allowing men in women's sports, no matter what they identify as. Science is science. Men are superior physically, if you argue that you are an idiot. You can't argue for trans rights by fucking over women's rights.

They're human beings and they want to participate; they want to be a part of a team. I support that.

However, I don't think it's fair to CIS women and I don't support it in competition.

Men's room is where biological men belong. Stop being such a perv, we both know why you're obsessed with getting into the girls' locked room.
Keep ducking the conversation.

why do you keep trying to make this personal?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back