Social Trans Parents Switch Gender Roles and have Trans Child

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-live-four-way-relationship-trans-lovers.html

77238949-12694447-Rowan_Knox_formerly_known_as_Amanda_Jette_Knox_announced_on_his_-a-4_1699187298881.jpg

77238953-12694447-A_polycule_Dani_Rowan_Zoe_and_Dame_from_left_to_right_all_live_t-a-5_1699187299070.jpg

Does publicity of this sort of situation hinder or help trans rights? I think this gives confirmation bias to those opposed to trans rights that trans people are not... "normal" ... which is already an uphill battle.

As someone who supports adult trans rights I can't help but want to distance myself and my support from things like this, kinda like I support religious freedom but would distance myself from the Waco cult while supporting their rights against infringement.

edit: Did something change with adding polls? I was going to ask:

Does notoriety of instances such as this...
[ ] Help trans rights by normalizing transgenderism
[ ] Hurt trans rights by showing how abnormal transgenderism is

I think this kind of thing hurts the transgender movement, but frankly they don't have any good legs to stand on ideologically anyway.

Aside from deserving basic human rights and protections against bigotry and persecution, most of their ideas are terrible and cannot be argued logically in any reasonable way.

This is why the major movements and organizations that are promoting trans ideology like mermaids and Travistock have a policy to not debate!! That way they can accuse everyone who disagrees with them as being bigots and not engage the very real discussions that need to be had about women's rights, women's protections and women's spaces and women's benefits afforded by variouse governments around the world all of which are being encroached upon or taken by men who claim to be women.

both of these women have been accused of being bigots and hateful towards trans people. stock lost her tenured position at university as a result of speaking her very mild ideas about the trans situation. it is WELL worth taking the time to listen to both of these highly credentialed women with an open mind. at the very leaste you will come way knowing that the trans activists are lying about their positions...

here is helen joyce debating two people from the trans movement. it went very terribly for the tans activists as you will see. helen starts by saying that neither of the two should have been debating her its just that NOBODY from the major organizations are willing too.

Just like transgender ideology. Both are retarded.
One is just so much easier to make fun of without there having a witch hunt organized to attack one who thinks such.

Everything old is shit, and anything new and progressive is gold. Yada yada yada

At what point do they all become irreversibly confused about who each of them is...including themselves?

I mean...do whatever you want but that's a messed up group of people.

At what point do they all become irreversibly confused about who each of them is...including themselves?

I mean...do whatever you want but that's a messed up group of people.
id imagine that as much as they deny it matters the fact that two of them have cocks and two have tits and vaginas keeps things pretty clear when it comes right down to it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-live-four-way-relationship-trans-lovers.html

77238949-12694447-Rowan_Knox_formerly_known_as_Amanda_Jette_Knox_announced_on_his_-a-4_1699187298881.jpg

77238953-12694447-A_polycule_Dani_Rowan_Zoe_and_Dame_from_left_to_right_all_live_t-a-5_1699187299070.jpg

Does publicity of this sort of situation hinder or help trans rights? I think this gives confirmation bias to those opposed to trans rights that trans people are not... "normal" ... which is already an uphill battle.

As someone who supports adult trans rights I can't help but want to distance myself and my support from things like this, kinda like I support religious freedom but would distance myself from the Waco cult while supporting their rights against infringement.

edit: Did something change with adding polls? I was going to ask:

Does notoriety of instances such as this...
[ ] Help trans rights by normalizing transgenderism
[ ] Hurt trans rights by showing how abnormal transgenderism is
Nothing is normal about them I mean you can blame them for everything but I mean you would think that would have common sense.

such a small minority of people youd think they were the biggest demograph in murica with how much its posted on here.

dont see whats the issue here... they seem like perfectly balanced and stable individuals

I mean, there's obviously a chance this child could still live a normal life and have good parents. But , yeah I doubt that and this kid didn't deserve the hand they were given.

He'll, I remember being a little embarrassed cause my parents didn't speak good English and nobody else's had accents. I can't imagine this absoloute tomfoolery.

Back