• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
65a028686979d737182284be

Transgender WWE star Gabbi Tuft has opened up about her transition after leaving professional wrestling, and suggested she might even return to the sport in the future.

“I was the protector. I was the alpha male of alpha males and everything I did revolved around that. But when I made the decision to medically transition, it was so powerful that I was truly ready to release it all,”

She continued: “God is it hard to get rid of that much muscle. I was shocked how much muscle I retained. I forced my body to burn muscle with these long extended cardiovascular sessions at high intensity and stayed in keto for a very long time, and I stopped lifting weights. That’s the short version.”

Christ you know things are getting bad when even the far left leaning CBC can't help but note the painful irony of the brainwashing going on here.

Sixteen-year-old Aspen Cervo, a student at Leduc Composite High School in Leduc, 35 kilometres south of Edmonton, said he began thinking about planning a student walkout right after Smith announced the policies last week.

The Grade 10 student said his 13-year-old brother is transgender and the demonstrations are meant to show him and others they're supported. About 30 students from Leduc Composite took part in the protest.

"I'm lucky to grow up in a household where it's safe to be whoever I want to be, but not all kids are lucky like that," Cervo said.

"Some get rejected or kicked out, and it really hurts you when your own parents basically tell you you're not their kid anymore."

Cervo says he used to be transgender but now considers himself gender-fluid. He says he goes by "he," mostly, but it sometimes changes.

Asked whether his fluidity could support arguments that youth who receive gender-affirming care could later change their minds, Cervo pointed out that no one in Alberta is getting genital reconstruction surgery before 18 because it's such a big change.

Christ you know things are getting bad when even the far left leaning CBC can't help but note the painful irony of the brainwashing going on here.

Sixteen-year-old Aspen Cervo, a student at Leduc Composite High School in Leduc, 35 kilometres south of Edmonton, said he began thinking about planning a student walkout right after Smith announced the policies last week.

The Grade 10 student said his 13-year-old brother is transgender and the demonstrations are meant to show him and others they're supported. About 30 students from Leduc Composite took part in the protest.

"I'm lucky to grow up in a household where it's safe to be whoever I want to be, but not all kids are lucky like that," Cervo said.

"Some get rejected or kicked out, and it really hurts you when your own parents basically tell you you're not their kid anymore."

Cervo says he used to be transgender but now considers himself gender-fluid. He says he goes by "he," mostly, but it sometimes changes.

Asked whether his fluidity could support arguments that youth who receive gender-affirming care could later change their minds, Cervo pointed out that no one in Alberta is getting genital reconstruction surgery before 18 because it's such a big change.

Nonbinary is a real thing. It's a medical condition that only afflicts upper middle class white girls with purple hair.

Last edited:
Nonbinary is a real thing. It's a medical condition that afflicts upper middle class white girls with purple hair.

Yeah, the trans movement is the least inclusive community on the planet. It's 99% white middle class people.

65a028686979d737182284be

Transgender WWE star Gabbi Tuft has opened up about her transition after leaving professional wrestling, and suggested she might even return to the sport in the future.

“I was the protector. I was the alpha male of alpha males and everything I did revolved around that. But when I made the decision to medically transition, it was so powerful that I was truly ready to release it all,”

She continued: “God is it hard to get rid of that much muscle. I was shocked how much muscle I retained. I forced my body to burn muscle with these long extended cardiovascular sessions at high intensity and stayed in keto for a very long time, and I stopped lifting weights. That’s the short version.”
<Huh2>

Fucking bullshit. This beautiful lady got railroaded.

Them bro's went hard in the paint

Trannies hate women because they represent everything they want to be, but never will be, so they resent them for it and want them to suffer.

Trans supporters hate women because they are made up of incel, socially inept men who hate women naturally, and most importantly..........frumpy, unathletic, ugly women who resent athletic, attractive women. Both sets of supporters hate women because they either can't have them or can't be them, or both.

Trannies hate women because they represent everything they want to be, but never will be, so they resent them for it and want them to suffer.

Trans supporters hate women because they are made up of incel, socially inept men who hate women naturally, and most importantly..........frumpy, unathletic, ugly women who resent athletic, attractive women. Both sets of supporters hate women because they either can't have them or can't be them, or both.
You know what's odd though? Women support the trans activists.

There's only so much I can be arsed care. If they want to let the foxes into the hen house, and are too stupid to see the bigger picture, it's on them. I'm getting a little tired of it all, to be honest. If the majority of the women want to support it, let them. Let them learn, and we can talk later when they've come to their fucking senses.

There's only so much I can be arsed care. If they want to let the foxes into the hen house, and are too stupid to see the bigger picture, it's on them. I'm getting a little tired of it all, to be honest. If the majority of the women want to support it, let them. Let them learn, and we can talk later when they've come to their fucking senses.
Women fear being socially ostracized more than anything. Most would rather support something completely insane and be seen as empathetic than be called a bigot for stating the obvious.

Women fear being socially ostracized more than anything. Most would rather support something completely insane and be seen as empathetic than be called a bigot for stating the obvious.
I don't think that's just a woman thing. I think they're just naturally more compassionate, to an irresponsible degree. They usually have a level headed man to set them straight about the dangers of the world. Today, those kinds of men are in short supply.

Unattractive women, yes. I have yet to see a single attractive, well-adjusted girl (by that I mean a good looking, good job, stable family life / long-term partner) who vocally supports the tranny movement. Not a single one. On my own team in work there's a couple of girls/women who are vocally supportive of trans people, neither fall into this category. The ones who do, are quiet on the matter.

But your point above does stand, women in general are biologically wired to be mothering/protective so they gravitate towards groups of people who are having their feelings hurt. It's easy to get them to support certain groups, as a result. But for the attractive well-adjusted women, deep down they know that these movements are an attack on their own lifestyle choices and are a threat to the well-being of their children or children they will have in the future.

What does your wife have to say about it?

Fat, useless, angry women support trans activists.

Yeah, the trans movement is the least inclusive community on the planet. It's 99% white middle class people.

Yeah, you're dumb as fuck. lol.

"About Four in Ten Trans Adults Are People of Color, Similar to the Share Among Non-Trans Adults"
"Larger Shares of Trans Adults Live on Incomes Below $50,000 Per Year Than Non-Trans Adults"

I think this is a mirror image of why feminists hate men.

Most of them are fairly masculine women who are annoyed that they'll never be accepted in the world of men or be good enough to do male roles. They'll never be as strong as men, for example.

You then have the male feminists who are generally feeble, low testosterone men who resent the tough guys that they know can dominate them.

Together they push anti-male propaganda and make out we are all toxic and dangerous.

Yeah, you're dumb as fuck. lol.

"About Four in Ten Trans Adults Are People of Color, Similar to the Share Among Non-Trans Adults"
"Larger Shares of Trans Adults Live on Incomes Below $50,000 Per Year Than Non-Trans Adults"

Think we're talking about the nonbinary activist types. Mostly female, blue hair, etc.

There's a huge distinction between real trans people and those nonbinary people.

Think we're talking about the nonbinary activist types. Mostly female, blue hair, etc.

There's a huge distinction between real trans people and those nonbinary people.
“Yeah, the trans movement” isn’t talking about real trans?

Even @The_Renaissance isn’t dumb enough to claim that. He’s taking the L, you should let him.

I don't think that's just a woman thing. I think they're just naturally more compassionate, to an irresponsible degree. They usually have a level headed man to set them straight about the dangers of the world. Today, those kinds of men are in short supply.
there is no short supply of trans fearing men look around, it’s just that these type of men are the type women don’t date.

Back