Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Judge me all you want but I’d fuck that guy silly.
Whatever floats your boat!

I don't think most people have an issue with voluntary participation in whatever gets an adults rocks off. At least I don't. It's the mandatory participation and the obvious push that get a big ole fuck all that noise from me. I'm pretty accepting and tolerant, but beyond that nobody has any right to make demands of me. Or of women who reject biological males as one of them.

By mandatory participation I don't mean in a physical way, but forcing values on others way.

Whatever floats your boat!

I don't think most people have an issue with voluntary participation in whatever gets an adults rocks off. At least I don't. It's the mandatory participation and the obvious push that get a big ole fuck all that noise from me. I'm pretty accepting and tolerant, but beyond that nobody has any right to make demands of me. Or of women who reject biological males as one of them.

By mandatory participation I don't mean in a physical way, but forcing values on others way.
But for the model in the OP……is it really so offensive that they would be allowed in woman’s facilities? Or would you insist they have to use mens facilities? Or prisons…..

I’m asking you genuinely because I don’t think you’re a bad dude. Usually…..:)

That Martha Stewart gets me hot and bothered but this tranny needs to go

Who gives a fuck. When is the last time anyone bought sports illustrated? I am not going to bullshit. I don't think I ever bought one. It's something I see at the doctor's office.

I've never bought one but I can recall reading a few issues at my elementary school library back in the 90s, I remember Barry Sanders and Michael Jordan being on the covers. Good Times.

But for the model in the OP……is it really so offensive that they would be allowed in woman’s facilities? Or would you insist they have to use mens facilities? Or prisons…..

I’m asking you genuinely because I don’t think you’re a bad dude. Usually…..:)
Last thing first. I'm a prick sometimes, but you've never been a dick to me so I'm not about to be rude to you. Well, not too rude. :D Fwiw I think you catch too much grief in these conversations.

My threshold for allowance into women's spaces is whether or not the trans woman is in reality an intact male. I don't think biological males should ever be allowed to compete with biological females. Evolutionary realities can't be overcome with hormone treatments and there's been several studies proving this. But at the end of the day this shouldn't be up to you or me, right? Have women been consulted? Bathrooms are one thing as we can build walls!, err... I mean stalls. But change rooms, jails, women's shelters and salons and the like? I mean, since when did refusing to wax cock n balls become a human rights violation?

I'm not a fan of tyranny of the majority. But is there a point of diminishing returns, so to speak, when addressing social issues? Should the feelings and concerns of let's say 80% of biological women be dismissed in order to cater to 0.09% of biological men? At some point we have to get out the scales and weigh pros and cons.

Stfu.

You guys just throw out “pedo” and the rest of you foam at the mouth. It’s pathetic.
This thread has nothing to do with that so wtf are you on about?

LMAO print magazines still exist?

Maybe it's because of all the dumb fuck mistakes the 'elites' made in the past about homosexuality?

I was only listening to the radio today about Alan Turing, the hero of WWII. The 'elite' thought him being gay was this massive, out-of-this world problem, so they arrested him, threw him in jail, pumped him full of sex hormones, and he committed suicide before anyone even knew he was the Top Secret legend that cracked German secret comms.

The anti-gay agenda was dumb as fuck, and you can't blame 'elites' for not wanting to make the same mistakes again with trans people.

It seems to me that the elites turned Alan Turing into a transgender. But his situation aside there was no agenda against homosexuality. It was just the way society felt about homosexuality and the view of the people. The agenda came in the 80s and 90s when they started propagandizing children to accept it. They are now doing that with transgenderism.

The "Swimsuit Edition" has literally kept that mag afloat for the last couple of decades.

Bold move trying to get the customer base, which I would wager are former Bud Light drinking heterosexual men, to buy the Tranny edition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back