Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sports Illustrated is the most recent company to come under fire for partnering with a transgender model after it featured Grammy winner and singer-songwriter Kim Petras as one of four models on the cover of its 2023 Swimsuit Edition.
The unveiled cover elicited critical responses from both women and men, with several people condemning Sports Illustrated for its model choice.
https://www.newsweek.com/sports-illustrated-under-fire-transgender-model-cover-1800710

Good grief... those pics are trans? What the? I'm fooled.

This magazine is now owned by dotdash meredith which is owned by IAC, who's CEO is a demon.

They also own:

25 Beautiful Homes
Ageless Iron
Allrecipes Magazine
American Baby
American Patchwork & Quilting
Better Homes and Gardens
Country Life
Diabetic Living
Do-It-Yourself
Eat This, Not That
EatingWell
Entertainment Weekly
Every Day with Rachael Ray
FamilyFun
Fitness
Food & Wine
Health
InStyle
Living the Country Life
Midwest Living
Parents
People
Practical Boat Owner
Real Simple
Shape
Siempre Mujer
Southern Living
Successful Farming
Travel + Leisure
Wood
Waiting for siempre mujer to put a transgender model on the cover.

Edit: Siempre mujer translates to "always woman." It would be ironic to put a model on there who wasn't always a woman.

As a guy who enjoys trans chicks I moved to Pattaya for them(joking their not the reason I live there) I find this pushing of trans unacceptable.

As a guy who enjoys trans chicks I moved to Pattaya for them(joking their not the reason I live there) I find this pushing of trans unacceptable.
I live in the kingdom now too. The trans over here are not the same. At all. I don’t partake of them in that way, but they still know over here what they truly are, and the whole woke nonsense is almost completely absent. They at least attempt to play the part, and are hilarious once they open up after realizing you don’t want to bang lol

I live in the kingdom now too. The trans over here are not the same. At all. I don’t partake of them in that way, but they still know over here what they truly are, and the whole woke nonsense is almost completely absent. They at least attempt to play the part, and are hilarious once they open up after realizing you don’t want to bang lol

How was trans sex?

How was trans sex?
Wouldn’t know. One dick is enough for me. They are genuinely pretty decent people over here, so I don’t have a problem with them at all. Two were the first friends I made over here, and even tried to hook me up with their actual female friends. They are completely different than the most of the trans in the west. That is a complete fact. Wish them the best, just not with me sexually lol

Meh. They've been irrelevant for 20 years. Nobody buys magazines anymore.
It's hard to believe, but they do. Magazine racks are still everywhere. It's one of the last holdouts of the 90's. Them and newspapers are not giving up. The managers had the towel ready to throw in for a bit, but their boys just kept on fighting.

“never heard of them”

“They’re still around ? Never guessed”

OIP.X1S97vseLam9VY7eKwX4ggHaJp

Remember when the SI Swimsuit Issue featured beautiful models and athletes you'd actually want to see in swimsuits?

At least Martha Stewart is a woman.

Back