Triller Fight Club PPV Oct.16th Teofimo López vs Kambosos

Nakatani is probably a tougher fight than Berchelt for Loma.
For the reasons I already stated.. he’s bigger.. nothing else.
Berchelt is the better fighter and much more proven and experienced.
Waste of time for Loma’s name value business-wise well into his 30s.
Arum probably under-estimating the Japanese prospect cause he’s not a boxing fan(unfortunately for us). He’s hoping he does better against him than Teo so he can sell the rematch more easily. I hope it backfires badley for him.

anyway, Berchelt is promoted by too rank too, so my hopes for a loma fight are impossible in the next two years.

Percentage-wise, what chance of winning does Nakatani have against Loma, and against Berchelt?
I think he has a small percentage to beat Loma. 10-20%.

I think he has about a 50-60% chance at beating Berchelt. Size matters and Nakatani is a big 135lber who would be walking Berchelt down all night.

I think he has a small percentage to beat Loma. 10-20%.

I think he has about a 50-60% chance at beating Berchelt. Size matters and Nakatani is a big 135lber who would be walking Berchelt down all night.

Size matters? What does this have to do with Berchelt having a worse chance than Loma?

- Loma and Berchelt are both around 5ft7
- Berchelt has 5 inches of reach on Loma
- Berchelt has more KO power than Loma

I don't see why Loma is all but guaranteed to beat Nakatani yet with Berchelt it's a coin flip.

Size matters? What does this have to do with Berchelt having a worse chance than Loma?

I don't see why Loma is all but guaranteed to beat Nakatani yet with Berchelt it's a coin flip.
Loma is better than Berchelt.
Loma has been fighting bigger guys at 135.

Hopefully, we will get to see it, if Berchelt wins vs Valdez this Saturday and Loma beats Nakatani.

Agreed. At least if Berchelt moves up you know he'll fight the big names regardless of what everyone else is doing.

Sup Sherbro.

Valdez wiped the floor with Berchelt, i always say i'm happy to be wrong.
Do you still think that Nakatani wouldn't have had a 50-60% chance to beat Berchelt?

Do you still think that Nakatani wouldn't have had a 50-60% chance to beat Berchelt?

Depends if Berchelt looks like a slow moving, easy to hit target, or not.

Also, Nakatani isn't Valdez. What are you trying to prove here?

Depends if Berchelt looks like a slow moving, easy to hit target, or not.

Also, Nakatani isn't Valdez. What are you trying to prove here?
Nakatani has a better chance of beating Berchelt than you gave him.

Nakatani has a better chance of beating Berchelt than you gave him.

I never said he doesn't have much of a chance...

Mayweather didn't dominate, scoring system should be if you land more you win, Valdez=Nakatani...

Any more delusions you want to share with me?

Lol, the wrong guy won, and now they are trying to short him his worth. Obvious as day. He doesnt have to do shit, I hope he becomes the hardest fighter in existence to deal with and doesnt budge an inch.

What is obvious is that Lopez believes that he is worth more than Top Rank does, or can afford. They offered him 2.5 Million to fight an absolute unknown.

Do you believe that Teofimo is so electrifying that people will pay to watch him fight Taxi drivers?

Keep in mind, for the fight to have any appeal they are going to have to have it Australia and hope they can generate interest, 'cause trying to put this shit on ppv would be a compete waste of time stateside.

Top Rank could be shitty and lock him into his contract, and prevent him from fighting like Don King, but Arum's being perfectly reasonable and saying... hey, if you don't want 2.5 Million then we'll let the market decide.

What is obvious is that Lopez believes that he is worth more than Top Rank does, or can afford. They offered him 2.5 Million to fight an absolute unknown.

Do you believe that Teofimo is so electrifying that people will pay to watch him fight Taxi drivers?

Keep in mind, for the fight to have any appeal they are going to have to have it Australia and hope they can generate interest, 'cause trying to put this shit on ppv would be a compete waste of time stateside.

Top Rank could be shitty and lock him into his contract, and prevent him from fighting like Don King, but Arum's being perfectly reasonable and saying... hey, if you don't want 2.5 Million then we'll let the market decide.
Dont care about business sense coming from Bob the con Arum, or boxing business at all here. Only two men in boxing sell right now, Canelo and Joshua, and Arum ain't getting them. After that you have the PFP hype machine Loma, oh wait, you dont because he just got spanked by a charismatic KO artist, literally the fighter fans clamor for in style, and Arum wants to play "business sense" hes a moron and isnt treating his fighter well. Fuck him.

Lopez being perfectly reasonable and hed be fucking stupid not to squeeze his position for every drop of blood he can get out of these vampires. Hes young and on top and has time to mess around, no one at 135 is beating him, hes probably moving up anyway.

Dont care about business sense coming from Bob the con Arum, or boxing business at all here. Only two men in boxing sell right now, Canelo and Joshua, and Arum ain't getting them. After that you have the PFP hype machine Loma, oh wait, you dont because he just got spanked by a charismatic KO artist, literally the fighter fans clamor for in style, and Arum wants to play "business sense" hes a moron and isnt treating his fighter well. Fuck him.

Lopez being perfectly reasonable and hed be fucking stupid not to squeeze his position for every drop of blood he can get out of these vampires. Hes young and on top and has time to mess around, no one at 135 is beating him, hes probably moving up anyway.
I see.
You don't want to be objective, you want to hate on Arum. Fair enough, he HAS been a POS over the years, but in this instance he's being reasonable.

Imo Lopez should ask for 250 billion instead of 2.5 million. This way, he could become the richest man in the world with just one more fight.

Last edited:
Back