*Triple C Vs Frankie Edgar at 145 lbs: Who you got?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I'll go with the "Olympic champion", "UFC champion", "Gold digger", "Son of a gold", "Greatest comeback athlete of all time", "Dreamcatcher", "Hall of famer", "Dream snatcher", "the King of cringe", plus more.

Who you got?

Ill take Henry. I dont think frankie would do well NOT being the faster man in the cage. Plus its 2019 not 2009. Im also done doubting The king of Cringe. Hes got everything required to be the GOAT. lets see how far he can take it.

2 Times UFC CHAMP + OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST POUND FOR POUND 3 NUMBER FIGHTER IN THE WORLD
VERSUS
A guy that got KO`d by Ortega

you forgot THE AZTEC WARRIOR
UFC-188-EVENT-SELECTS-040[1].JPG

P4P GOAT

Frankie is a little long in the tooth

Frankie. Marlon was taking it to Cejudo until he gassed out. Frankie can do the same thing and isn't going to gas out like Moraes did.

The real question is ccc vs max. I think max might be too tall for ccc.

Seems like betting against Henry is not a smart thing to do...

Frankie but it needs to happen asap. Dude is old.

Frankie is only 5'6 and till the fight happens 38.
At that age he doesn't have the reflexes anymore to compete with the Gold Digger

Ill take Henry. I dont think frankie would do well NOT being the faster man in the cage. Plus its 2019 not 2009. Im also done doubting The king of Cringe. Hes got everything required to be the GOAT. lets see how far he can take it.
But 2009 Edgar would destroy the current version of Cejudo, IMO.

Dont forget "Mentor of Lobov", "The Original Dinosaur", "The Evolution of T-Rex", "Tito Ortiz's Rival", "Silencer"

I'll go with the "Olympic champion", "UFC champion", "Gold digger", "Son of a gold", "Greatest comeback athlete of all time", "Dreamcatcher", "Hall of famer", "Dream snatcher", "the King of cringe", plus more.

Who you got?
Triple Champ by whatever the fook he wants. Too bad Frank going to get his face smashed by the Max. Otherwise Q Champ.

Frankie isn't getting tired.

He'll make Cejudo look like Cub Swanson.

Back