Trius just tied GSP as #2 GOAT title defences

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
except hes faced better competition than GSP, and Trius about to tie Anderson Silva as #1.

Its a shame he cant sell out more than 2000 ticket capacity studio.

How did he face a better competition than GSP? A TUF'er gave him a run for the money.

"Trius" ...

Reminds me of when Ronda's marketing team tried to get RRR to catch on. R3 or something stupid like that.

Midget mouse had to lay n pray against a sloppy fighter to win. Yawn.

People will hate in him but he faced adversity overcame it found a hole in Elliotts game and exploited it. imo that's what makes him so good and why he's been such a long reigning champs

He beat Cejudo, G00ch, Dodson x2, Moraga x2.

Who did GSP beat? Oh yeah, he "beat" Hardy, Hendrix, and Nick

You have a join date of 2014 and are asking who GSP beat? Look at his fight finder. All of his wins from 2007 onward were against top 5 ranked opposition. Please understand this sport existed long before you started posting here.

How did he face a better competition than GSP? A TUF'er gave him a run for the money.
You do realize GSP got fucking KOd by a TUF winner right? That's one of the most clueless posts I've seen around here and that is saying a lot.

You have a join date of 2014 and are asking who GSP beat? Look at his fight finder. All of his wins from 2007 onward were against top 5 ranked opposition. Please understand this sport existed long before you started posting here.

So pretentious. How did he win?

He did exactly what MM did tonight. GSP and MM shouldnt be mentioned in P4P talks and shouldnt even be mentioned with the GOATS.

I've been lurking Sherdor forums since 2004-2005, even before TUF happened.

Trius

post-25976-Im-actually-embarrassed-for-yo-s0UD.gif

TITLE DEFENSES:

GSP: Hendricks, Shields, Nick Diaz, Condit, BJ Penn, etc.

MM: Chris Cariosso, John Moraga, Tim Elliot, etc.

<36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36>

This shouldn't count as a title defense. Same with the Bisping vs Hendo 2 fight.

Back