TrT Vitor is re-emerging

Lol first thing i noted.
The old Lion Neck is back.
EAeEIhD.jpg

Sh!t 4Real I've been trying to get my doctor to get me on trt for the last 3yrs now I qualify specs wise, but my doc says my blood levels for testosterone is still above my age level (lifelong exercising living right even busting bowlz) Haven't done a blood test this year but I'm eager now seeing Vitor I ain't competing can give 2f*ks about USADA; F*k growing old I'm going Ballz out baby I'm gonna be a Gearhead!...

Now he needs to grow back that Mohawk/mullet hair back n he’s undisputed p4p best fighter in the world

Cannot wait for TRTitor to make his glorious return. I almost pity his first opponent.

Nice. TRTVitor was one of the most exciting fighters to have graced the sport. Vitor vs Robbie would be a dream fight.
Lawler? I would expect Vitor to KO him in the first exchange being honest

If all these guys depending on steroids for health every run out of money or somehow lose access to a supply, have mercy on them lol.

Looks like he hasn't aged a bit since 2013. Weird considering how old and shriveled he looked post-TRT.

R.I.P Malaysian tomato can.

I think he’s taking it real slow to avoid the bleeding obvious. Just do it Vitor, u know we want it lol. The neck is always the giveaway, it thickens as the dosage goes up.

How does he have a perfect hairline with all the juicing he did in the last 20 years? Other roided fighters tend to get bald in their 30s.
Brazilians seem to have really good hair genetics except for jacare and Anderson Silva lol ;)

Ive seen people on and off the sauce but Vitor literally becomes younger

Back