Truck hits people in central Stockholm - 3 dead so far

Terrible event in Stockholm this Friday. In the tragedy it was a bit heartwarming to see how people living nearby came out to help though. Compassion ruling over fear at least makes the larger goal of terrorism fail, and it's a time where you can see who's actually got courage.

It would be quite hard to argue that the only successful islamist terrorist attack in a country isn't rare. It's also a bit sad to see people just try to focus on a political agenda in the face of a tragedy, since your little attempt to say that leftist media is trying to make it (or the other attacks that's been before in Europe) sound distant is very incorrect around here. Our largest left media outlet has also spent the previous week exposing misogynistic and other unevolved views being preached in secret in the largest muslim society in the country, which also shows the inaccuracies of some of the more lowbrow war roomers trying to say that everyone on that side of the political spectrum just lets Islam be.

Not showing mutilated victims is more about having a limit on the graphic severity in the news. That's pretty obvious.

There is nothing secretive about the kind of barbaric views and beliefs that are preached in Mosques. This is normal, mainstream Islam which is there in plain sight. Just read the Koran and Hadith.

Swedish anti-terror police pelted with STONES while arresting Stockholm attack suspects near migrant district Trump called a 'no-go zone'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ked-STONES.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Police officers responding to the Stockholm terror atrocity were attacked by a gang of youths who pelted them with stones last night, Swedish policemen have said.

The attack happened last night near Rinkeby, part of the 'immigrant no-go zone' that gained notoriety when President Trump referred to it in a controversial speech in February.

It is thought that the officers were taking part in an operation to arrest a 17-year-old and his mother at an address linked to the 39-year-old prime suspect.

No surprise, this is now becoming another common theme from Muslims. The same thing happened when police arrested one of the Paris killers. The wider Muslim community are clearly willing to protect and shield these people.

There is nothing secretive about the kind of barbaric views and beliefs that are preached in Mosques. This is normal, mainstream Islam which is there in plain sight. Just read the Koran and Hadith.

Of course there is. It's why the society is trying to deny it, which they wouldn't if they openly stood for it. We have groups like the muslim feminist society, so there's certainly parts of the muslims that try to adopt a more Swedish way of life, which is why it's not productive to just assume that every muslim just follows everything you can find in the Koran, just like it's the same if you assume that every christian follows everything in the bible. To maintain any intellectual honesty you needs to look honestly even at the parts that you don't like. I'm negatively disposed to all religion, and of course to a higher degree the more "barbaric" they are (where Islam stands out due to all their fanatics), but if I just let that rule all my thinking I'd be a fool.

We have a bunch of people on the site that think they are championing inconvenient truths, but you quickly see that they are just championing views from one side and aren't willing to look at things inconvenient to themselves.

basically you are happy the swedes are dead and will appeal to emotion and profit from terrorism in your quest to turn the west into a christian theocracy. you have no shame and no human values, because if you did, you would mourn all the innocents killed and not just milk the shit out of the tiny minority that died from causes politically useful to your sick fucking cause.
What Christian theocratic policies have been proposed?

Of course there is. It's why the society is trying to deny it, which they wouldn't if they openly stood for it. We have groups like the muslim feminist society, so there's certainly parts of the muslims that try to adopt a more Swedish way of life, which is why it's not productive to just assume that every muslim just follows everything you can find in the Koran, just like it's the same if you assume that every christian follows everything in the bible. To maintain any intellectual honesty you needs to look honestly even at the parts that you don't like. I'm negatively disposed to all religion, and of course to a higher degree the more "barbaric" they are (where Islam stands out due to all their fanatics), but if I just let that rule all my thinking I'd be a fool.

We have a bunch of people on the site that think they are championing inconvenient truths, but you quickly see that they are just championing views from one side and aren't willing to look at things inconvenient to themselves.

I've worked and lived in several Muslim countries so have seen first hand what 'moderate' Islam actually entails. Islam is totally incomparable with life in civilized, western society. There is no middle ground, no appeasement, no compromise or any real moderate form of the faith that will happily coexist. Even in Turkey, which has always been the most secular and moderate Muslim country, this is the case and non-Muslims, gays and minority groups still face dreadful persecution. People like you are dangerously ignorant.

I've worked and lived in several Muslim countries so have seen first hand what 'moderate' Islam actually entails. Islam is totally incomparable with life in civilized, western society. There is no middle ground, no appeasement, no compromise or any real moderate form of the faith that will happily coexist. Even in Turkey, which has always been the most secular and moderate Muslim country, this is the case and non-Muslims, gays and minority groups still face dreadful persecution. People like you are dangerously ignorant.

It's apparently not as I know people that all themselves muslims that are no different than the rest of the people I know. I've also seen the difference in a couple of people I hired when I had that position at my company. It probably goes especially for women. Just the fact that you don't even understand how to differentiate the context of muslims in a traditionally muslim country and muslims in a western country shows that your evaluation has huge holes in it. That's of course not saying that everyone will change, which is obvious due to what I mentioned in my first post. But the notion that Islam doesn't even have a theoretical possibility of changing with the context as Christianity did (which was a horrible religion at one point in time) is absurd. As always it's funny when people that don't even understand basic context call others ignorant.

There are still places where Christians persecute minorities, but that doesn't make me do something so stupid as to judge every single Christian on that merit. Most Christians don't even act like Christians anymore, but since they call themselves that the result is that the religion has changed rather than saying that they aren't Christians.

What Christian theocratic policies have been proposed?

ran into someone the other day i hadnt seen in a while. one of those awkward conversations you have with a girl you almost shagged but didnt. i was with someone at the time so i passed. anyhow fast forward and im passing the time, about to leave and i get a ''id really like to ask you something...but i hope you dont think im being...''.
''ok, here we go''... i think.
''have you accepted jesus christ as your personal lord and savior?"
me- ''wut''
45 mins later ive found out that jesus is not only real, but everyone else is the work of demons... the muslims, the freemasons, the catholics...etc. and this is THE TRUTH. its not an opinion. its THE TRUTH. and the problem with the west is there are too many gods.
'too many gods' i repeated back. ''ive heard this theory before... ISIS said the same thing''
if only madmick was here now to argue with this person who thinks christianity is proven by science and the truth that can not be challenged.- i mused to myself.
religion is something that the devout would often nationalise.
out of the posters here, many would jump into a christian theocracy tomorrow and many of the ACR believe we are heading into the little baby jesus coming back territory in the next few years.

and at the very least a lot of the people reading this would happily ban freedom of religion in the secular west and the first amendment protected united states of america. im sure theres a few muslims out there that would go full shariah if they had a chance. im damn sure numbers wise, theres a lot more bigot christians. i would prefer neither of these sets of people, or atheists who want to ban god altogether, get to decide what i think and what i follow.

^or dont follow for that matter.

and by a lot more bigot christians, i meant in the west. obviously. if i had an edit button... ahem.

WTF are you talking about. Radicalization is not an excuse, it is a description for how a terrorist becomes a terrorist.

Fucking idiots with opinions...
THEN DO fucking something about this! This is your people, your community, your brothers and sisters. It's not our job to stop it, it's yours - other muslims. Work with the infidel police, be honest, tell them when something fishy's going on. Show us that you fucking care, we see only muslim brats in schools and tv having fun about the infidels victims you idiot!

How about they go a step further and throw all the 3rd world SHIT out of their country before numerous other attacks happen. Blow up some Mosques and start mass deportations now
Throw out all muslim "3rd world SHIT" ? Or just the ones who commit acts of crime or terror.?

And start blowing up mosques?

It's interesting seeing these kind of responses, to say the least.

islam is a dominant religion. i don't understand people saying islam and christianity can peacefully coexist. this belief just reeks of "never been outside my university" so-called knowledge.

islam is a dominant religion. i don't understand people saying islam and christianity can peacefully coexist. this belief just reeks of "never been outside my university" so-called knowledge.

Well, then saying that there's no way they could reeks of not being qualified to go to a university. Go back a long enough way and Christians and atheists wouldn't go together. Christianity changed, and that's what Islam has failed to do, but it's what it needs to do. We clearly have muslims in western countries that fit in perfectly, so it's evidently possible, but we also clearly have those that don't fit in. But regardless of where the muslims are they need to develop with the world and leave barbarism behind. If they don't they are a problem no matter where they are.

Will Islam change in the west and/or in the Islamic nations? That remains to be seen, as it's not something that happens over one generation on the larger scale, but for now we were talking about possibilities.

Well, then saying that there's no way they could reeks of not being qualified to go to a university. Go back a long enough way and Christians and atheists wouldn't go together. Christianity changed, and that's what Islam has failed to do, but it's what it needs to do. We clearly have muslims in western countries that fit in perfectly, so it's evidently possible, but we also clearly have those that don't fit in. But regardless of where the muslims are they need to develop with the world and leave barbarism behind. If they don't they are a problem no matter where they are.

Will Islam change in the west and/or in the Islamic nations? That remains to be seen, as it's not something that happens over one generation on the larger scale, but for now we were talking about possibilities.
christianity did not change one bit. religions don't just change. peoples attitude towards it do. in the western world people are just more blase about it but you go in the deep country in latin america, where christianity is more fervent and you try to pull that "i'm 36 genders"shit and see what happens. at the moment, islam is super powerful in the world simply because it is not a sunday religion, it's an all-encompassing system that permeates everything in life for a devout muslim.

christianity did not change one bit. religions don't just change. peoples attitude towards it do. in the western world people are just more blase about it but you go in the deep country in latin america, where christianity is more fervent and you try to pull that "i'm 36 genders"shit and see what happens. at the moment, islam is super powerful in the world simply because it is not a sunday religion, it's an all-encompassing system that permeates everything in life for a devout muslim.

The important aspect of a religion is how it's practiced so by that measure Christianity has indeed changed. Especially since the religious texts tend to be very self-contradictory it makes little sense to use theory over reality. That people practice a religion differently in different places is nothing new for any religion.

And we weren't talking about what Islam is today, and there's not much need to discuss it as I have no love for it, but whether there's possibility of it changing. It's not a Sunday religion but neither were the big ones we have in the west when we look back, despite that parts of that history still had separation of church and state.

Much is about context, and for us in the west it's so alien to us that some literally grow up in poor nations and get told extreme fairy tales like that the northern part of the globe literally is where hell is. It's extremely hard for change to happen in such horrible conditions. Religion can't be allowed to rule nations.

Maybe someone could send photos from the scene to Ivanka. Maybe Swedes could finally get the regime change the people have been clamoring for so long.

THEN DO fucking something about this! This is your people, your community, your brothers and sisters. It's not our job to stop it, it's yours - other muslims. Work with the infidel police, be honest, tell them when something fishy's going on. Show us that you fucking care, we see only muslim brats in schools and tv having fun about the infidels victims you idiot!
What in the fucking hell are you talking about?? Holy shit are you dumb.

The important aspect of a religion is how it's practiced so by that measure Christianity has indeed changed. Especially since the religious texts tend to be very self-contradictory it makes little sense to use theory over reality. That people practice a religion differently in different places is nothing new for any religion.

And we weren't talking about what Islam is today, and there's not much need to discuss it as I have no love for it, but whether there's possibility of it changing. It's not a Sunday religion but neither were the big ones we have in the west when we look back, despite that parts of that history still had separation of church and state.

Much is about context, and for us in the west it's so alien to us that some literally grow up in poor nations and get told extreme fairy tales like that the northern part of the globe literally is where hell is.
Christianity had something positive to work with though - guy called Jesus.

Islam has the bloodthirsty warlord who despises infidels and likes to groom 6 yr old females before having sex with them when they turn 9. It's just not a good base and the level of mental gymnastics required to be a good practicing Muslim and a truly good citizen is something to behold. It happens because there are plenty of them here in the west but I just don't know how they do it, nor do I want to ask.

Throw out all muslim "3rd world SHIT" ? Or just the ones who commit acts of crime or terror.?

And start blowing up mosques?

It's interesting seeing these kind of responses, to say the least.
Throw out anyone from the problematic parts of the world who are not contributing to society. And yeah, blow up ten mosques for every terror attack...do something..anything to make them think twice about doing this crap. Fuck their feelings and fuck the bleeding heart liberals' feelings too. I don't know if you noticed or not, but bending over for them and taking it in the arse isn't working

Back