Television True Detective: Night Country- Season 4

Ratings were high because we got fooled into thinking a stronger season 1 connection would happen.

Last Jedi made a bunch of money because we all got fooled into seeing it. A show is harder to judge because they dont have weekly over/under numbers, but its universally disliked that it cant be unnoticed.

I was even willing to let the kid shooting his dad fly, if the finale delivered. So much bad. So much cringe. So much unbelievable nonsense,
Hey kid, don't look, i'm going to stab your dad with a knife so that the air in his lungs gets out. don't look. even though he's the guy you just shot in the head.

I liked the first episode but I thought it lost steam as the season progressed. Episode 5 was good though as it helped to actually push the story forward with some interesting scenes. The majority of the episodes felt like filler with not much advancing the story. I thought the finale was just 'ok' as there was some closure for the two protagonists but the story of how the scientists perished was really dumb.

I’m glad they fleshed out how a bunch of maids stumbled upon all that information so easily.

They did. They are cleaning ladies who have constant unsupervised access to these buildings for years and because of their social status are pretty much invisible and unsuspecting to those who leave these things in their reach.

They did. They are cleaning ladies who have constant unsupervised access to these buildings for years and because of their social status are pretty much invisible and unsuspecting to those who leave these things in their reach.

Why would the police’s casefiles and forensic documents be at the research station?

So mysterious , so spooky …

Highlight of season was a zombie polar bear In the middle of their shitty downtown.

Why would the police’s casefiles and forensic documents be at the research station?
They weren't. They were at the police station. There was the whole scene showing them taking pictures of the files in Danvers office.

They show a cleaning lady cleaning the police station and photographing Annie’s files.

Even then a police station is never unmanned. The leaps in logic you’ll go to to defend this show is both dedicated and very odd. Next you’ll explain to me how it’s totally possible for Clark to hold onto the hatch for a week straight.

I never thought I'd see something worse than The Rings of Power, but Night Country subverted my expectations.

Unredeemable shit.

Season 4 is giving season 2 a run for its money as being the worst season

This season sucked. And yeah, being Uber Woke has a great deal to do with it. It was off-putting and shitty the whole way through.

I like how how everyone treated pretty much the only kind normal person on the show (Peter) like an inept moron. His wife literally said she fell in love with him because he’s an idiot lmao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bucklad
Back