Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

how about if you try to defraud somebody, or your own country?

i would love to hear the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist give his take on that.
Does he support the same punishment for rapists?

He should of been fired for Afghan , his failures cost people their lives

Cultist detected

Not as many as trumps inaction or the lies other Republicans told to get the US in that mess in the first place.

Exiting was always going to be messy which is why Trump lacked the balls to do it on his watch.

He’s probably right but…lmao

wQdT6qJ.jpg
Trump is comedy gold. Even the people who hate him have to admit he is witty AF.

Cultist detected

Not as many as trumps inaction or the lies other Republicans told to get the US in that mess in the first place.

Exiting was always going to be messy which is why Trump lacked the balls to do it on his watch.
What does that other stuff got to do with his failure at his job ? Why you making excuses ? Pointing out other faults doesn’t change his failure .. what a weird tribal game you play

What does that other stuff got to do with his failure at his job ? Why you making excuses ? Pointing out other faults doesn’t change his failure .. what a weird tribal game you play
Demonizing someone in the military because " they cost lives" in the course of doing there job within acceptable parameters takes a special kind of brain dead

You hate him because he went against your idol , end of story

Yet another family that needs security protection because of idiots like you

Good to see the mods monitoring you chuds.
I applaud the chud mods.

i'm sure that the karate forum moderators arent the only ones monitoring this guys online activities. at least they probably shouldn't be. especially around the time of the election, and when the jurors are about to announce their verdicts in orange cosby's criminal trials.

i mean i dont think he's the type who's gonna sit back and take it on the chin after getting dicked around by the deep state and democrat fuckery and thievery for the last 4 years. i figure somethings gonna give, because theres no way he's gonna be at ease if he has to spend another 4 years combing through the jungles of america in search of some mystical bamboo fibers while the biden crime syndicate continues to run wild.

Last edited:
This is a former President’s campaign speech for return to that great office. How pathetic.

Yes, let’s make fun of Pelosi’s husband getting hit by an intruder with a hammer. Is that funny? He is a former President. He has seen (and stolen) our most sensitive national secrets and he has exposure to policy and experiences few Presidential candidates have ever had. This is the best he can do to show me he understands the gravity of the job?

What are his big ideas?what is Democracy to Trump? What is the role of the Presidency to him?

Trump’s own speeches prove that he is small-minded, bereft of any great or big ideas, and that he has little understanding or regard for the office he seeks for the 3rd time.

dunno why the twitter people aren’t just showing the more extended clips, cause he goes in about electric stuff for 5 minutes or so, was all hilarious

can you share the one where he jokes about a helpless elderly man getting hit in the head with a hammer?

was it funnier than the time when that rapist got pink socked in an election by a senile old man with dementia who can't even put a coherent sentence together?

Back