Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

Yeah this is in international news.
Trump actually threatening NATO members with Russia is.... well far out to put it mildly.

- It's made the news here also, Evedn if he said as a joke, obviously the media would take of context. Whats as Trump thinking?

he is not joking.
He has said it before when president.
Even NATOs Stoltenberg has made a statement about this from Trump..

But of course every time Trump says something insane its "he is joking bro".

I'm 100% positive that every Trump supporter is familiar with the entire scope of the Supremacy Clause, and the weight of treaties made with allies.

- It's made the news here also, Evedn if he said as a joke, obviously the media would take of context. Whats as Trump thinking?

He is probably thinking that it is just another case where the news media will take something he says and make it a big deal when it isn’t, which brings more attention to him

Regardless, his point is 100% accurate, that all these European countries have healthcare, free college, etc, but it is because they don’t pay their NATO dues and rely on the US to not only fund them, but to also develop, arm, and maintain multiple military bases, and we no longer have pensions, we don’t have good healthcare, etc

It is the simplest point, which he is obviously correct on, and he delivers it plainly for people to understand.

That is why people love him. He uses hyperbole and even comedy to readily convey very complex geopolitical stuff.

Bless him.

He is probably thinking that it is just another case where the news media will take something he says and make it a big deal when it isn’t, which brings more attention to him

Regardless, his point is 100% accurate, that all these European countries have healthcare, free college, etc, but it is because they don’t pay their NATO dues and rely on the US to not only fund them, but to also develop, arm, and maintain multiple military bases, and we no longer have pensions, we don’t have good healthcare, etc

It is the simplest point, which he is obviously correct on, and he delivers it plainly for people to understand.

That is why people love him. He uses hyperbole and even comedy to readily convey very complex geopolitical stuff.

Bless him.

If only literally any of this crap was true.

If only literally any of this crap was true.

he's right. donny is saying "pay your fucking bills you pussies or else the russian are gonna get ya, and i can't blame'em. hope they do actually. maybe this will get these pussies to start acting right."

and of course libtard press going nuts as usual. "he said drink bleach, very fine people, and overturn the constitution!".

never change u chuds. never change.

he's right. donny is saying "pay your fucking bills you pussies or else the russian are gonna get ya, and i can't blame'em. hope they do actually. maybe this will get these pussies to start acting right."

and of course libtard press going nuts as usual. "he said drink bleach, very fine people, and overturn the constitution!".

Even if he disagrees with if Trump is correct, the point about why Trump connects with his base is pretty undeniable. The easiest explanation is simply TDS

Even if he disagrees with if Trump is correct, the point about why Trump connects with his base is pretty undeniable. The easiest explanation is simply TDS
He connects because, like him, his base is wholly committed to the worship of money. Which is how you know he--and they--are evil, for the love of money is the root of all evil.

Last edited:
Dude, you’re better than falling for these out of context clips where he is clearly joking.

Go to the link I posted, start at the one hour and 5minute mark, and tell me that tweet you posted it not completely fake news about a joke
DM-1vNPX0AAWOcL.jpg

he is not joking.
He has said it before when president.
Even NATOs Stoltenberg has made a statement about this from Trump..

But of course every time Trump says something insane its "he is joking bro".

Same guy claiming that Tucker saying he supports Russia and wants it to win, was "just a prank bro"

There is a big difference from that than saying America won't honor its defense committments and that it will encourage Russia to invade.

Im sure Xi Jinping is licking his lips right now, Trump is an enemy of American hegemony after all.

He's not right at all.

We dont lack social services because of NATO. And that's a ridiculously stupid take on it. Those Countries dont have robust social services because they pay less to NATO lol

And you're ACTUALLY supporting treasonous activity of a US President with this post.

Bless him.

So you saying that with just a 1% reallocation of the defence budget, the US could have free healthcare, education, pensions etc ?

And you guys still don’t because reasons ?

<{walkerwhut}>

Bless him.

You cant be this dumb.
But you are.

No Europe dont have cheap healthcare because they dont pay (which they do) the NATO bill. Some countries had paid less.
The NATO bill means they has to spend 2% IIRC on military. Those 2% is not what pays for "free" healthcare / schools and on and on.

You dont have good healthcare because you dont want to pay the price (higher taxes) and everything is US more or less is driven by capitalism and market.

Also this is not the first time he has said this shit. And this time both politicians and NATO has commented... Its not smart to make a "joke" that upsets your partners.
Weirdly its only you that thinks its a joke..
You must be the Trump whisper or you are just a partisan hack that can accept Trump is not a god.
I know what I think.

Nice how this d*ckhead also made fun of Nikki Haley's deployed husband. Military = just another class of plebs to Diaper Don
Nobody in Trumps family ever served this great country. The reason Trumps family is even in America is because his great grandfather ducked mandatory service in Prussia. Trump
ducked Vietnam. Then Trump constantly shits on the brave men in our military. In my mind Trump fans hate the military.

It is crazy to be honest, the media truly did a number on some people, and especially with the more trolly posters, you can tell they do have hatred in their hearts, rather than just trolling. Michael Rapaport used to post the most hate filled rants about Trump on social media, in interviews, etc. it takes a lot of self reflection to admit you were not only wrong, but easily played by the media, especially after posting all those hate filled things. Because posting things like that just makes one’s cognitive dissonance stronger and harder to then come back from a wrong perspective.

I mean, he is not full on endorsing Trump, but to say he was wrong and the media played him, and he will never vote for democrats again is pretty cool. I wish the hosts asked him his thoughts about other media narratives regarding Trump

lol Scott Biao, the Hercules guy, Ted Nugent, kid Cock, and now Rappaport. A bunch of D listers supporting Trump.

Nobody in Trumps family ever served this great country. The reason Trumps family is even in America is because his great grandfather ducked mandatory service in Prussia. Trump
ducked Vietnam. Then Trump constantly shits on the brave men in our military. In my mind Trump fans hate the military.

Not his great grandfather. His grandfather, the pimp, who begat his father the slumlord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back