Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

I just can't help it; remarked positively on one woman's jewelry cracks me up completely. Man of the people, right there, everybody. <lol>

I love that chicken shop story lol

It's straight from the 1930's, where a rich man walks in and buys a bunch of stuff for a bunch of people, nobody realizing it's part of a campaign and he wants something in return: ie, your vote <lol>

This is 2024, like anyone's falling for that lol

I love that chicken shop story lol

It's straight from the 1930's, where a rich man walks in and buys a bunch of stuff for a bunch of people, nobody realizing it's part of a campaign and he wants something in return: ie, your vote <lol>

This is 2024, like anyone's falling for that lol
He should have rolled in there like the mayor of shuckton

Trump holding 2 rallies today, I guess the first since trial started. Will be interesting to see him break the gag order.

Suppose to speak at 3pm est in Wisconsin

then sometime after 6pm in Michigan

Also will be speaking at the Libertarian National Convention 5/23!

I was at the Freeland rally in Michigan (my hometown). I can see myself in the crowd at 7:13:18!

I was at the Freeland rally in Michigan (my hometown). I can see myself in the crowd at 7:13:18!

That is awesome. He had an event in Miami (Doral) last year I wanted to go to but couldn’t due to work. Hope he has another one in south FL before the election, but I think FL is an easy lock for him and he won’t have another.

People say he is slow, misspeaks, etc, but to me, he has great comedic timing and the energy is crazy. Would love to go to one

Anyways, having a rally today in Wildwood, NJ, supposed to be taking stage around 5-530 est, though he usually late. They expecting 60-80k people showing up, maybe more even as people
Continue to show up

ir5nxsvxhyzc1.png

Trump holding a rally in the Bronx this Thursday at 6. Will be after court if court, if still going on and not in the jury deliberations phase.

Trumps team believes he can flip one of the two Bronx districts known for very low voter turnout.

btw, I don't think he will actually win the Bronx, but he will get a higher vote there this go around. I think it is a great gesture to the black community that he is actively trying to court them and have a conversation with them.

As in contrast to Biden, who uses the same divisive rhetoric and/or simply lies to them, while using some of the most divisive rhetoric.

The libertarian leadership structure is a maga perversion at this point. The fact he's speaking there is a joke, and I bet he's gonna get mercilessly heckled unless they vet the entire audience...which Trump's people will...that, or his fat ass ain't showing up. Guaranteed.

Trump holding a rally in the Bronx this Thursday at 6. Will be after court if court, if still going on and not in the jury deliberations phase.

Trumps team believes he can flip one of the two Bronx districts known for very low voter turnout.

Those videos show less than a dozen people marching in support.

This is really bad news if this was the best stuff that fox could hope to edit and pretend was a large turnout.

Mentioning pardoning Ross is a no brainer that will get him a non-insignificant amount of votes from bitcoiners

Easy lay up for sure

LMAO watching the face of this orange twat come to the realization that he's not talking to his cultists is priceless.

Better than how Biden would've reacted to being boo'd. Brandon might actually melt like the wicked witch if that were to happen.

The libertarian leadership structure is a maga perversion at this point. The fact he's speaking there is a joke, and I bet he's gonna get mercilessly heckled unless they vet the entire audience...which Trump's people will...that, or his fat ass ain't showing up. Guaranteed.
<TrumpWrong1> LOL

Back