Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

So what follows? Can they make him sell real estate if that's where his wealth is tied up?

Didn't he say publicly that he had it on hand and it wouldn't be a problem?
Not sure, you are the one who obsesses over his every word. If you say he said it I would believe you.

I don't know what random people may have said but when Mark Cuban commented on Trump in 2016 he said "Donald Trump is not a billionaire, I'm a billionaire. Trump is a clown who lives on credit."
Good for Mark Cuban?

<{vega}>

your orange rapist is the one who said "Im really rich" “I have total net worth of $8.73bn,” and now hes begging for $5 on TV
I guess i was right when I said this thread would be full of people who didn't have $450 to their name mocking someone who doesn't have $450 million liquid. Your cult is so predictable.

letitia james tower has a nice ring to it don't it?

F7Nxb3YW4AAKC6m.jpg

giphy.gif

That sounds good on paper but it does help a guy like Trump who has a bad habit of not paying his loans. I know Trump used to not be able to get a loan from an American bank because he stiffed most of them.
im guessing most of his property empire is mortgaged to the hilt, its a house of cards..

The bank he supposedly defrauded, testified under oath, that all funds were paid and wished to do business with trump again.

Not the department who ran the loans. The department that would be affected by it. They obviously had a problem with it, as lying about the value of the thing you wish to insure, is kinda their thing. You know, when you accidentally triple the size of your gaudy apartment, or comically claim mar-a-lardo is worth billions based on the idea it's zoned for something it can never legally be zoned for.

He got two chuds whose only job was to land whales, and they said they'd still target donny (although, probably not any more).

Anyway, this lie has been pointed out to you numerous times. You should really stop spreading it. Everyone knows better at this point.

do you think bondsmen give out loans without taking collateral worth at least the value of the surety bond and then some? they just put down all their money for people out of the goodness of their hearts, and if their client loses their appeal, then they lose all of their money it is what it is right? i guess they're in business to go broke real quick.

"here ya go trump heres the $580 million or so to cover your surety. good luck with your appeal! hey if you dont manage to win, try to pay us back sometime okay. sure youve stiffed hundreds or thousands of contractors before us, but we'll just have to assume you'll treat us differently and we won't get screwed!" - said no bondsmen ever.

oh so now we're inventing conspiracies about why the billionaire without any billions doesnt actually have any money to post his bond or pay his victim.

that's a crying shame. letitia james tower has a nice ring to it don't it? the fraudy orange rapist has reached the finding out stage, and he's about to learn real quick just how serious letitia james was when she said she will start seizing his shit if he doesnt pay in 30 days, and he's about to learn real quick just how fast the courts can move when it comes to seizing assets.

play stupid games win stupid prizes. perhaps the fraudy orange rapist shouldn't have defamed his rape and defamation victim for the 2'nd time. it was the wrong thing to do.
I can't even read this autistic drivel without starting to have a seizure.

I guess i was right when I said this thread would be full of people who didn't have $450 to their name mocking someone who doesn't have $450 million liquid. Your cult is so predictable.

we just making fun of a broke rapist who bragged about being a billionaire to his cult members and now hes begging them for $5 and $10

Well the bank he's supposed to have "defrauded" said he paid them back with interest, they made money, and would be happy to do business with him again. You seem like more of a renter and paid by the hour kind of guy, but loans for businesses and appreciating assets are easier to get than ones to cover political persecution where there is no asset or ownership of anything.

I mean if you have the assets, and they are not already significantly leveraged, a bank would give you a loan for "political prosecution" or even just a bribe for a hooker because they can still make money on you.

The issue is he's already significantly leveraged on all his assets and he's a known fraud. There's unlikely a lot of confidence he'll be able to pay out his existing loans on top of this one.

You'll find this in a lot of discussions about taxes too. A lot of lefties legit think billionaire means that is their checking account balance, and they go on turbo tax to file every year.
Remember when they cried for years and years he'd be locked up when his taxes came out, and then they did and absolutely nothing happened? The just moved on to the next conspiracy theory/hoax.

This thread is a perfect illustration of why political prosecutions are the new norm. The hateful leftists are giddy. Trump must have hurt you so deeply for you openly cheer this mockery of the justice system.

The bank he supposedly defrauded, testified under oath, that all funds were paid and wished to do business with trump again.

thats nice. shame that bank won't give the fraudy orange rapist a loan to pay his supersedeas bond so he can make his slam dunk appeal!

how come? don't they call this man Honest Don? you know the old saying goes....A Trump always pays his debts.

"The bankers called me up with tears rolling down their eyes, and they told me - President Trump, you've been treated more unfairly than any other president, including the ones who were murdered. Please give us the privilege of loaning you our money!"

was hoping to come up with a 'bloodbath' joke but someone beat me to it apparently.

Remember when they cried for years and years he'd be locked up when his taxes came out, and then they did and absolutely nothing happened? The just moved on to the next conspiracy theory/hoax.
They told me every single day for years that he was a secret KGB super spy, and now that's been reduced all the way down to he got a loan and paid it back.

Back