Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

The reactions to this are just bizarre to me. $175M is still an obscene about of money for a victimless crime. The original amount was ridiculous, this amount is still ridiculous. Trump is such a lightning rod.
He's been grifting a long time. Isn't the judgement over a 10 year period? That should be about $35 million a year in fraud. Doesn't sound far fetched for a billionaire when you look at it that way. If you didn't pay your taxes for 10 years the amount you'd owe Uncle Sam with the interest would seem unreasonable too.

Nope.

PIL will vote 3rd party or write in Goofy and let them figure out which one I meant.

Fair enough. Just IMO tho, even more so than the far left progressives, anyone who voted for Trump in the past, but apparently won’t now for whatever reason, is basically the lowest tier, likely retarded. So, nice conversing with you

Wow, another disingenuous (or maybe you're just dumb and don't actually understand the difference? ) hacky post. super revealing.

Donnie's BAIL in GA was 200K, no bail in the NY Fraud case.
Madoff's BAIL was 200 Million.... ie) Madoff's bail was literally 100 x greater than Donnie's.

THE JUDGEMENT for Donnie was about 350Million, vs Madoff getting 150 years in jail. If you ask Bernie do you think he'd rather have a financial judgement against him?

You ask "Who is the Victim"?

It's you, bud, it's always you and the other MAGA buttplugs. Perpetual fucking victims.

Double standard, for sure, but the exact opposite of what you are implying.

Wow, another disingenuous (or maybe you're just dumb and don't actually understand the difference? ) hacky post. super revealing.

Madoff's BAIL was 200 Million.... ie) Madoff's bail was literally 100 x greater than Donnie's.

THE JUDGEMENT for Donnie was about 350Million, vs Madoff getting 150 years in jail. If you ask Bernie do you think he'd rather have a financial judgement against him?

It's you, bud, it's always you and the other MAGA buttplugs. Perpetual fucking victims.

You must have been researching on r/politics all day to come up with this post. Well done.

Lol. C’mon. He lost, in court. he owes the money.

Yeah... that all goes away when he gets to the appellate levels and invokes a little thing called the Constitution. It's a pesky document if you are a Democrat looking to conduct lawfare.

How do you sue... scratch that, how do you win a suit where the complaint is 'I told the judge I had 400m in cash so he fined me that much, but I didn't really have it so they seized my shit'?

The 8th Amendment. Regardless of the $ you have on hand fines shall not be excessive. The fine for the interest alone daily is stupid.

They are basically just rambling out sov cit arguments lol. it's like when some chud gets arrested driving without a license and then screams that it can't be a crime because he hasn't hurt anyone
Where is my redress? To whom shall I make joinder? There is no aggrieved party!

The 8th Amendment. Regardless of the $ you have on hand fines shall not be excessive. The fine for the interest alone daily is stupid.

And this has been pointed out by you four times now, and yet you still intentionally spread misinformation.

The calculations are present in the ruling handed down by the court. You can read the math for yourself. And the totals are based on the amount of unjust enrichment trump gained. It's calculated down to the penny. And the statutes trump broke called for those calculations and penalties. So no. And 8th Amendment appeal will be laughed out of court.

You're lies aren't making it through buddy. The only people they could possibly convince, are the ones who refuse to read the actual court order. And the people that don't read are already part of trumps base. Once again, you've failed to move the needle even a bit.

And this has been pointed out by you four times now, and yet you still intentionally spread misinformation.

The calculations are present in the ruling handed down by the court. You can read the math for yourself. And the totals are based on the amount of unjust enrichment trump gained. It's calculated down to the penny. And the statutes trump broke called for those calculations and penalties. So no. And 8th Amendment appeal will be laughed out of court.

You're lies aren't making it through buddy. The only people they could possibly convince, are the ones who refuse to read the actual court order. And the people that don't read are already part of trumps base. Once again, you've failed to move the needle even a bit.
He's making arguments even Trump isn't making, and acting like his bizarre legal theories are obviously true. The funniest ones were when he complained about lack of due process (about a judgment!) and when he suggested Trump could sue the state for the judgment being too big. :)

Did you see the MSNBC clip posted? The whole clip is hilarious, but this is the best part of it

Lmfao. Libcucks losing their minds

200.gif

I predict this thread will consist of a bunch of people who have never had $450 to their name mocking Trump for not having $450 million in liquid assets.
If he had $450 million in liquid assets, couldn’t he liquidate those assets to pay?

The reactions to this are just bizarre to me. $175M is still an obscene about of money for a victimless crime. The original amount was ridiculous, this amount is still ridiculous. Trump is such a lightning rod.

He is certainly a lightning rod for illegal activities.

Guy has the worst luck of all these illegal things happening around him

He's making arguments even Trump isn't making, and acting like his bizarre legal theories are obviously true. The funniest ones were when he complained about lack of due process (about a judgment!) and when he suggested Trump could sue the state for the judgment being too big. :)
Don't blame drippy, his world is crashing down, some YouTube chud laid this argument out , and he's clutching at it like a drowning man a lifebelt...

Back