Crime Trump found liable for fraud in NY civil case

Credit reports released during this trial are mighty interesting. They reveal how much some of Trump's business actually make...which is not very much.

Trump Tower's operating income (which means additional costs such as interest on loans and any taxes haven't yet been deducted) was only $13 million annually before the pandemic. In 2020 Gucci, which represented 2/3rds of the $ flowing into the building, renegotiated their contract, paying significantly less in rent. Trump Tower then started making only $8 million in operating income annually.

But Trump had a $100 million loan against Trump Tower maturing in 2022, so he must have been paying millions annually in interest just from that. According to what I read on a CNN article, the loan had a 4.2% interest rate. So, $4.2 million gone just from that.

81KSwdILwIL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Nobody makes deals like him. Especially not Obama.

convicted fraudster allen weisselberg is on the witness stand today at trial. much like marjorie taylor greene during her deposition a while back for some other shit, this guy seems to be suffering from a serious case of pretend amnesia!

New York v. Trump on Day Six: Allen Weisselberg Forgets Much on the Stand, But Remembers a Key Detail

https://themessenger.com/politics/trump-civil-fraud-trial-day-six-allen-weisselberg-testimony-recap

"I don't recall": Allen Weisselberg, ex-Trump Org CFO, draws a blank on dozens of questions in New York fraud trial

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-trial-allen-weisselberg-testimony/

Trump Org CFO Allen Weisselberg testifies it's a 'coincidence' that Trump is paying him $2 million severance

His $2 million severance matches a fine he paid after keeping Trump safe in a 2022 tax-fraud trial.

https://www.businessinsider.com/allen-weisselberg-says-coincidental-trumps-paying-him-2m-2023-10
Looks like his plea deal is getting tossed if he's pulling this stunt.

Weisselberg in his testimony claimed that he had "never focused" on the valuation of Trump's three-floor penthouse in Trump Tower in Manhattan. Trump's faulty math tagged the property nearly three times greater than its actual square footage.

But Forbes' senior editor Dan Alexander reported that a slew of emails and reporter notes not currently in the New York attorney general Letitia James's possession or circulating the public sphere are at odds with Weisselberg's testimony. "Weisselberg absolutely thought about Trump’s apartment — and played a key role in trying to convince Forbes over the course of several years that it was worth more than it really was," Alexander wrote. "It defies all logic to think he truly believes what he is now saying in court." Alexander also deduced that after Weisselberg reportedly misled investigators, he “lied in sworn testimony” last week about his role in that scheme.

This guy's a real fucking idiot. He's like 76 years old. Just retire and try to live in peace. Sip some whisky and stare into the sunset by the pool, or something. IIRC he already did 4 months at fucking Rikers Island earlier this year!

His former daughter-in-law said this about Weisselberg: "He has more feelings and adoration for Donald than for his wife... For Donald, it's a business. But for Allen, it's a love affair.”

Weisselberg in his testimony claimed that he had "never focused" on the valuation of Trump's three-floor penthouse in Trump Tower in Manhattan. Trump's faulty math tagged the property nearly three times greater than its actual square footage.

But Forbes' senior editor Dan Alexander reported that a slew of emails and reporter notes not currently in the New York attorney general Letitia James's possession or circulating the public sphere are at odds with Weisselberg's testimony. "Weisselberg absolutely thought about Trump’s apartment — and played a key role in trying to convince Forbes over the course of several years that it was worth more than it really was," Alexander wrote. "It defies all logic to think he truly believes what he is now saying in court." Alexander also deduced that after Weisselberg reportedly misled investigators, he “lied in sworn testimony” last week about his role in that scheme.

This guy's a real fucking idiot. He's like 76 years old. Just retire and try to live in peace. Sip some whisky and stare into the sunset by the pool, or something. IIRC he already did 4 months at fucking Rikers Island earlier this year!

His former daughter-in-law said this about Weisselberg: "He has more feelings and adoration for Donald than for his wife... For Donald, it's a business. But for Allen, it's a love affair.”
Sounds like @cottagecheesefan. Every now and then he drops kayfabe for a moment and uses proper punctuation and everything--or stays sober long enough--but still exudes delusional fanboi energy. So sad, so pathetic, so funny. This arsehole is going to go to jail for Trump. Losers attract losers, I guess.

Well.. no fraud trial on Monday... 'cause of Covid? What are we in a fucking time warp?

Anywhoo, I was looking forward to Cohen's testimony slated for Tuesday, but now that might get postponed again.

Bah humbug.

Not a cult.

<{cruzshake}>

Well.. no fraud trial on Monday... 'cause of Covid? What are we in a fucking time warp?

Anywhoo, I was looking forward to Cohen's testimony slated for Tuesday, but now that might get postponed again.

Bah humbug.

its back on today, and michael cohen is on the witness stand testifying against donald trump. trump's lawyers tried to stall the case by blaming covid lol

Last edited:
Trump's attorneys sought to delay the trial on Tuesday, arguing that a rash of coronavirus cases in the office of their adversary — New York Attorney General Letitia James — had put the former president's health at risk.

Trump lawyer Christopher Kise said it was “frankly irresponsible” not to postpone the proceeding. Another defense attorney, Alina Habba, objected to sharing a “contaminated” microphone with members of the attorney general’s office.

James' office, in a statement, said it had taken all steps to notify the relevant parties and had followed health guidance, adding that defense lawyers could wear masks if concerned. Trump and the attorneys at the defense table with him didn't don masks.

Trump's attorneys sought to delay the trial on Tuesday, arguing that a rash of coronavirus cases in the office of their adversary — New York Attorney General Letitia James — had put the former president's health at risk.

Trump lawyer Christopher Kise said it was “frankly irresponsible” not to postpone the proceeding. Another defense attorney, Alina Habba, objected to sharing a “contaminated” microphone with members of the attorney general’s office.

James' office, in a statement, said it had taken all steps to notify the relevant parties and had followed health guidance, adding that defense lawyers could wear masks if concerned. Trump and the attorneys at the defense table with him didn't don masks.
Trump is responsible for the Vax with Operation Warpspeed, and is Vaxxed up, so he is good to go to court.
Plus he had it once, so has antibodies.

I guess Michael Cohen has some serious health issues with recurring clots etc and he's going to have his femoral vein removed after the trial.... I'm glad he is able to testify now, 'cause that isn't a risk free surgery.

Unfortunately, he's been instructed not to talk about the trial currently.... he'll likely milk another book out of it ;)

oh... and Mark Meadows got an immunity deal...that shit weasel knows exactly where the bodies are buried... he likely still owns the shovel.

Of all the times Donnie was fucked, he is fucked the most now.

ffs, @LangfordBarrow just asked me about trusting the establishment vs trump and i gave examples of how trump had nothing to do with the loss of trust from our institutions, and gave examples of those institutions. then my post got deleted for "derailment" because one of those institutions was the medical community. are we not allowed to solidify our arguments with examples anymore?? who the hell just moderated my post?

<DCrying>

reported for off topic posting. enjoy your ban.

Back