Crime Trump found liable for fraud in NY civil case

No, they pay more than the FMV. FMV. FMV.

Please, for god's sake, stop ignoring that I'm talking about market value.

And you haven't been paying attention to real estate for the last 5 years it appears. People have been overpaying for property everywhere in the country. You list a house for $XX. You get a dozen offers for $XX + 20%. It's nuts out there.
“Fair market value (FMV) is the price a product would sell for on the open market assuming that both buyer and seller are reasonably knowledgeable about the asset, are behaving in their own best interests, are free of undue pressure, and are given a reasonable time period for completing the transaction.”

my entire point was the FMV and tax assessed value are different. You said they’re the same. I looked up a single house on my phone which sold for a multiple of the tax assessors value from the same year. They must be a sucker along with thousands of others plus the mortgage lenders who gave these people loans presumably on homes purchased on the open market WELL above the tax assessed value.

Have a good one dude. You can talk down to people at your office but doesn’t mean it translates here where you’re being a douche.

Last edited:
No, they pay more than the FMV. FMV. FMV.

Please, for god's sake, stop ignoring that I'm talking about market value.

And you haven't been paying attention to real estate for the last 5 years it appears. People have been overpaying for property everywhere in the country. You list a house for $XX. You get a dozen offers for $XX + 20%. It's nuts out there.

IIRC, it is also up to the tax payer to request their property be reassessed and will also have to provide their own proof of value for their property. At that point, the county can review and reassess the value and adjust your property tax accordingly. But the county won't just voluntarily do this for tax payers, it is always up to them to request the reassessment and provide proof.

I had to do this with my vehicles when I lived in South Carolina for 5 years. The county would overvalue my cars and the property tax would be pretty outrageous, especially for me coming from Cali. Once I got the vehicle values reassessed, the property tax I would pay on them went down by almost half.

I guess what I am getting at here, is the counties typically OVER VALUE property for taxes, so I am sure Palm Beach county would love the MAL to be valued at $780 million, like Trump put on hit financial statements. lol!

Has Trump been named speaker of the house yet?
bwhaaaaa

Has Trump been named speaker of the house yet?
bwhaaaaa
He's weighing the pros and cons of resigning as the Speaker of Lies to have enough time to take up the role of Speaker of the House.

Trump isn't getting a jury in his $250 million civil fraud trial because his lawyers failed to ask for one

Former President Donald Trump was entitled to receive a jury trial in his New York civil fraud case.

And while he himself wanted a trial by jury, his attorneys didn't correctly fill out court paperwork.

Instead, Trump is set to receive a bench trial solely decided by a judge he's repeatedly attacked.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-isnt-getting-jury-250-201053099.html

--
Trump Says 'It's Very Unfair That I Don't Have A Jury,' But His Legal Team's 'Mind-Blowing' Oversight Is To Blame — Experts Weigh In: 'I Honestly Can't Believe That Any Lawyer Hired on Such an Important Case Could Make This Mistake'

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-very-unfair-dont-194523142.html

---
@panamaican
Is it in Trump's interests to have a jury trial?

@CantCucktheTuck @nostradumbass
Are Alina Habba and the other lawyers stupid or deliberately sabotaging....????

Just found out today one of Trumps accountants flipped on his ass. The one who publicly said do not rely on any information about Trump Org from our accounting because its all bullshit. He said that before he flipped and used legal accounting terms for bullshit.
@Andy Capp, since you are keeping the flip totals do you have Trumps accountant, Donald Bender who is testifying against him in this case?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ient-withheld-financial-documents/ar-AA1hE2qC
If you are in a Fraud case and your accountant has flipped, you are proper fucked.
So when they auction off all of Trumps properties, how much do you think he will have left after giving the banks their taste for all the loans he has out.
Maybe Obama can use some of that Netflix money to buy Trump Tower, which would be fucking awesome.

He's weighing the pros and cons of resigning as the Speaker of Lies to have enough time to take up the role of Speaker of the House.
ha, I thought they were one in the same.
oh well.
good thing he's the only liar. what if a lot of people in government were self-serving, power hungry serial liars? sheesh, we'd be screwed.

Last edited:
Just found out today one of Trumps accountants flipped on his ass. The one who publicly said do not rely on any information about Trump Org from our accounting because its all bullshit. He said that before he flipped and used legal accounting terms for bullshit.
@Andy Capp, since you are keeping the flip totals do you have Trumps accountant, Donald Bender who is testifying against him in this case?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ient-withheld-financial-documents/ar-AA1hE2qC
If you are in a Fraud case and your accountant has flipped, you are proper fucked.
So when they auction off all of Trumps properties, how much do you think he will have left after giving the banks their taste for all the loans he has out.
Maybe Obama can use some of that Netflix money to buy Trump Tower, which would be fucking awesome.
Mazars distanced themselves from his financial statements a while ago.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ac...hind-trump-organization-financial-2022-02-14/

Updated list incoming after family TV time.
Mazars distanced themselves from his financial statements a while ago.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ac...hind-trump-organization-financial-2022-02-14/
I'd say this is where your two posts intersect,
"Mazars said it had based its conclusion on a January filing by the New York attorney general, its own investigation and information from internal and external sources.

Updated list incoming after family TV time.

I'd say this is where your two posts intersect,
"Mazars said it had based its conclusion on a January filing by the New York attorney general, its own investigation and information from internal and external sources.
Yes. Again you are assuming I said he didn’t overvalue the property. That was never stated by me. Plus accounting firms aren’t going to take any risk they don’t need to. They knew trump was going to get sued and disclaimed their previous reports as unreliable in order to protect themselves going forward from lawsuits.

Hilldawg Tower has a better ring to it.

It’s amazing…. Just freaking amazing how mindblowingly stupid the Trumpers are on this thread.

I think this proves the multi-verse theory. We live in alternate realities.

It's not stupidity. It's apologetics. If the exact same facts were calling into question a democrat they would suddenly be able to reason quite well.

Yes. Again you are assuming I said he didn’t overvalue the property. That was never stated by me. Plus accounting firms aren’t going to take any risk they don’t need to. They knew trump was going to get sued and disclaimed their previous reports as unreliable in order to protect themselves going forward from lawsuits.
I am?

If anything, I assumed you were pedantically debating the issue of assessed vs fair market value because you had no leg to stand on in the question of Trump's illegal behavior so you chose to ignore it and focus on Crap a Lago's valuation bullshit instead.

Last edited:
Back