Presumed pending further info,
IT director at Crap a Lago, Oliveira,
IT worker at Crap a Lago, Yuscil Taveras,
Evan Corcoran
3 fake electors,
Mark Meadows,
Jeffrey Clark,
Lin Wood

Experts mock Trump whining it’s “unfair” he doesn't get jury after lawyer “messed up the paperwork”

"We are not entitled to a jury, which is pretty unusual in the United States of America. I think it's very unfair that I don't have a jury," Trump told reporters after Monday's session ended.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/experts-mock-trump-whining-unfair-131606647.html

But Engoron told Trump and his legal team in court on Monday that the reason he is holding a bench trial is that "nobody asked for" a jury trial on the former president's legal team.

Legal experts called out Trump's complaint.

"Will someone - anyone - please inform him it's because his lawyer messed up the paperwork?" tweeted attorney Bradley Moss.

I am?

If anything, I assumed you were pedantically debating the issue of assessed vs fair market value because you had no leg to stand on in the question of Trump's illegal behavior so you chose to ignore it and focus on Crap a Lago's valuation bullshit instead.

Again, you’re making assumptions and statements as if I’ve made them. I haven’t. The genesis of the conversation was DA grabbing a low valuation for a headline. Are you the DA, are you offended? The DA compared the values and equated them, if I’m not mistaken.

Experts mock Trump whining it’s “unfair” he doesn't get jury after lawyer “messed up the paperwork”

"We are not entitled to a jury, which is pretty unusual in the United States of America. I think it's very unfair that I don't have a jury," Trump told reporters after Monday's session ended.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/experts-mock-trump-whining-unfair-131606647.html

But Engoron told Trump and his legal team in court on Monday that the reason he is holding a bench trial is that "nobody asked for" a jury trial on the former president's legal team.

Legal experts called out Trump's complaint.

"Will someone - anyone - please inform him it's because his lawyer messed up the paperwork?" tweeted attorney Bradley Moss.

It doesn't really matter.

Trump just makes noise, and his fanboys get agitated.

The truth has never concerned them in the slightest.

ytpCbju.png

Again, you’re making assumptions and statements as if I’ve made them. I haven’t. The genesis of the conversation was DA grabbing a low valuation for a headline. Are you the DA, are you offended? The DA compared the values and equated them, if I’m not mistaken.
You argued Mar a Lago was worth hundreds of millions of dollars and that the prosecutor had no idea what they were doing. True or false?

You argued Mar a Lago was worth hundreds of millions of dollars and that the prosecutor had no idea what they were doing. True or false?

..Judge Engoron relied on: the county tax assessor's appraisal value.

"From 2011-2021, the Palm Beach County Assessor appraised the market value of Mar-a-Lago at between $18 million and $27.6 million," Engoron wrote in his ruling.”

source: https://www.kcra.com/amp/article/real-estate-trump-fraud-judge-valued-mar-a-lago/45433762
(Looks to be reposted cnn article)

This value will never tie to his financial statements. Regardless if he inflated the numbers or pulled the number out of his ass. I believe the ass pulling was reference in a footnote in the court filings (21-23 or something, don’t have it open). Important to note, I specially said whatever his response to thsi valuation gap was bullshit.

let me know what I’m missing in my statement.

This Terry Noonan guy has more endurance than prime Lance Armstrong. At least Lance won the Tour De France for his efforts though. I'm not sure what Terry gets out of it.

Maybe the "Worst Poster" award in the next War Room Awards thread, if he keeps it up. Will he be able to dethrone FoxNewsFan AKA TuckGotCucked?!?!

..Judge Engoron relied on: the county tax assessor's appraisal value.

"From 2011-2021, the Palm Beach County Assessor appraised the market value of Mar-a-Lago at between $18 million and $27.6 million," Engoron wrote in his ruling.”

source: https://www.kcra.com/amp/article/real-estate-trump-fraud-judge-valued-mar-a-lago/45433762
(Looks to be reposted cnn article)

This value will never tie to his financial statements. Regardless if he inflated the numbers or pulled the number out of his ass. I believe the ass pulling was reference in a footnote in the court filings (21-23 or something, don’t have it open). Important to note, I specially said whatever his response to thsi valuation gap was bullshit.

let me know what I’m missing in my statement.
You're not even making a half-assed pount anymore

You're not even making a half-assed pount anymore
My man Pete, I’m not responding to you anymore. I was mistaken before to say you were standing on someone else’s shoulders. Rather you are somewhere far worse.

It’s amazing…. Just freaking amazing how mindblowingly stupid the Trumpers are on this thread.

I think this proves the multi-verse theory. We live in alternate realities.
If nothing else it explains how trump got elected in the first place.

If you listen closely, you can hear the wind whispering ".....fraaaaaaaud....."
Hah.

anyway. The tax assessed value for Mar-A-Lago was determined on an income approach. So… yeah. Not fair market value unless that changed from 2020 to 2021.

“The tax-roll value assigned to Mar-a-Lago was not figured on what the land and buildings are worth in the traditional sense, according to the Palm Beach County Property's appraiser's office.

Instead, the values are figured using a formula called an “income approach,” which capitalizes the net operating income that the private club reports to the property appraiser each year.“

source:https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/...trump-1-48-million-property-taxes/6276817002/

My point still stands. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Hah.

anyway. The tax assessed value for Mar-A-Lago was determined on an income approach. So… yeah. Not fair market value unless that changed from 2020 to 2021.

“The tax-roll value assigned to Mar-a-Lago was not figured on what the land and buildings are worth in the traditional sense, according to the Palm Beach County Property's appraiser's office.

Instead, the values are figured using a formula called an “income approach,” which capitalizes the net operating income that the private club reports to the property appraiser each year.“

source:https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/...trump-1-48-million-property-taxes/6276817002/

My point still stands. Thanks for playing.
No, you need to have a point in the first place for it to stand. Just wringing your hands and saying that the prosecutors tried to make Trump look bad by using the wrong numbers.... doesn't actually hold up here. And even just looking at what you horked out in this post, you still can't grasp even the most threadbare whisps of reality despite being punched in the face with it numerous times. See, that property can't be used for anything other than the specific type of business it is right now. I wonder -just maybe- if you have stopped for even one single second to think about what it means for the value of a property to be essentially frozen by zoning restrictions and limited to one very specific purpose.
Further more, I was-
-wait a second.... I thought you weren't responding to me anymore?

No, you need to have a point in the first place for it to stand. Just wringing your hands and saying that the prosecutors tried to make Trump look bad by using the wrong numbers.... doesn't actually hold up here. And even just looking at what you horked out in this post, you still can't grasp even the most threadbare whisps of reality despite being punched in the face with it numerous times. See, that property can't be used for anything other than the specific type of business it is right now. I wonder -just maybe- if you have stopped for even one single second to think about what it means for the value of a property to be essentially frozen by zoning restrictions and limited to one very specific purpose.
Further more, I was-
-wait a second.... I thought you weren't responding to me anymore?
God it’s cute you try to pass off Pan’s post as your own.

<Selugi>

Updated flip list, now provisionally at 11:
Official flips,
Scott Hall & Donald Bender

Presumed pending further info,
IT director at Crap a Lago, Oliveira,
IT worker at Crap a Lago, Yuscil Taveras,
Evan Corcoran
3 fake electors,
Mark Meadows,
Jeffrey Clark,
Lin Wood
Damnit I fucked up

I bet on 10 flips by Thanksgiving.

We are at 11 and it's only the first week of October....

Back