Law Trump Georgia indictment watch

Interesting you say that. I was thinking the same thing about people like you that act like there was nothing off about the 2020 election.

Votes are counted after the polls close. In-person votes are typically the first to be counted, then mail-in ballots. This was reported on for weeks leading up to the election. So we knew it could be a few days until a winner was declared.

The count stopped at the same time on every swing state while they "found more ballots". I went to sleep and Trump is ahead. I wake up and now there have been several vote dumps and they're all for Biden in every swing state. The dumps were statistically impossible.

Any reasonable person with even a small amount of common sense knows they rigged that election.

What are you even doing here? You should be contacting Trump so you can defend him in court! You have the proof, and it could save him from his legal trouble! Why aren't you helping him??

There was nothing “off” about the 2020 election.
COVID certainly lead to more people choosing mail-in ballots as their preferred method to vote, but as far as any kind of significant fraud or manipulation? Lol no.

Like the fact that there were more votes than eligible voters? Or that they were literally blocking windows in Detroit with cardboard and wouldn't let Republican poll watchers in? Or in Atlanta there was a "water main break" and they sent everybody home...except democrat counters. Or in Philadelphia where Biden was down over 700,000 votes and magically caught up and surpasses Trump?

Then the counting resumed after the republican poll watchers left and Biden got hundreds of thousands of votes in all cases and none for Trump. Statistically impossible.

If you believe 2020 was legit, you're a low iq individual.

So they weren’t trying to manipulate votes, they were trying to find evidence of fraud.

but two things are important
1. It was a crime to access the data
2. Trump knew about the plan

This is a lot like watergate.

No bueno for Trump

Votes are counted after the polls close. In-person votes are typically the first to be counted, then mail-in ballots. This was reported on for weeks leading up to the election. So we knew it could be a few days until a winner was declared.

Then why do they have videos of people getting ballots from drop boxes after the polls closed? Or how about vans full of "mail in ballot" getting dropped off in the middle of the night?

They conditioned you to believe that was ok. Why was Florida done counting on the day? Why were the 6 swing states the only ones that couldn't get their shit together and finish counting on election day?

I wonder the same thing about people like you. How do you look at things under democrat control and think "this is great. Life is so much better than it was under Trump"? Biden is such a disaster. Look at gas prices, grocery prices, everything. How do you still support these clowns? General cost of living has gone up by a lot since Biden got in the white house and some of you retards are still hung up on Trump.
The vast majority of that stuff has nothing to do with Biden though. They're economic issues brought on by inflation and the long term consequences of the GFC and the pandemic.

Whereas the specific criminal activities taken on by Trump or his campaign are about him. How anyone can actively promote someone who overtly worked to destroy our democratic elections baffles me. You don't have to like Biden to also denounce anti-democratic behavior. For example, I think Ron DeSantis is a tool but so far he hasn't committed massive crimes against the voting public so he should be preferable to Trump to any thinking person.

What are you even doing here? You should be contacting Trump so you can defend him in court! You have the proof, and it could save him from his legal trouble! Why aren't you helping him??

He doesn't need my help because he didn't do anything illegal. The indictments are bogus and everybody with half a brain knows it. He'll beat every charge. Just watch. It's all a distraction, and it's working on most of you halfwits.

Democrats have questioned every election they've lost in my lifetime and nobody brought them up on charges. He believed there was fraud. I've heard the recording. He didn't say anything he's not allowed to say and he didn't tell anyone to steal an election. I encourage anyone to go listen to it. The count stopped at the same time on every swing state while they "found more ballots". I went to sleep and Trump is ahead. I wake up and now there have been several vote dumps and they're all for Biden in every swing state. The dumps were statistically impossible.

Any reasonable person with even a small amount of common sense knows they rigged that election.

What's threatening our republic is people attacking our first amendment right of free speech. Trump can say whatever he wants as long as he's not inciting violence. So can anyone else.

Trump’s excuses for the call are especially ridiculous if you look at the timeline of events.

Election Day was Nov 3.
After counting the votes (with Biden ahead by 14,111 votes statewide) GA announced an audit in which they’d recount every vote by hand on November 11.
After doing so, GA officially certified the state for Biden on November 20.
Trump filed legal cases and demanded yet another recount. So GA de-ceritified their results, conducted yet another recount (which again had Biden winning), and re-certified the results again on December 7.

Trump’s phone call to Raffensperger was on January 2.
—Nearly a month after GA are-certified.

So make no mistake: When Trump says “find me 11,780 votes, and you can just tell the people you miscalculated”—that is pressuring the Sec of State to commit fraud. There were no actual, real votes to “find,” as GA had counted, audited, certified, de-certified solely for Trump to recount again, and then certified again—weeks prior.
Any looking for votes or counting votes was long over with.

The vast majority of that stuff has nothing to do with Biden though. They're economic issues brought on by inflation and the long term consequences of the GFC and the pandemic.

Whereas the specific criminal activities taken on by Trump or his campaign are about him. How anyone can actively promote someone who overtly worked to destroy our democratic elections baffles me. You don't have to like Biden to also denounce anti-democratic behavior. For example, I think Ron DeSantis is a tool but so far he hasn't committed massive crimes against the voting public so he should be preferable to Trump to any thinking person.

But Trump is the one trying to steal elections? Lol.

Grow a brain. Seriously. They tell you what they're doing in plain English and you still refuse to see it.

Trump’s excuses for the call are especially ridiculous if you look at the timeline of events.

Election Day was Nov 3.
After counting the votes (with Biden ahead by 14,111 votes statewide) GA announced an audit in which they’d recount every vote by hand on November 11.
After doing so, GA officially certified the state for Biden on November 20.
Trump filed legal cases and demanded yet another recount. So GA de-ceritified their results, conducted yet another recount (which again had Biden winning), and re-certified the results again on December 7.

Trump’s phone call to Raffensperger was on January 2.
—Nearly a month after GA are-certified.

So make no mistake: When Trump says “find me 11,780 votes, and you can just tell the people you miscalculated”—that is pressuring the Sec of State to commit fraud. There were no actual, real votes to “find,” as GA had counted, audited, certified, de-certified solely for Trump to recount again, and then certified again—weeks prior.
Any looking for votes or counting votes was long over with.

Because he knew the ballots weren't legitimate. They didn't do a signature audit. They didn't do a forensic audit. They just recounted what they already counted. That proves nothing. There were ineligible ballots counted that shouldn't have been counted.

Raffensberger is a WEF puppet and so is Kemp. Kemp was even at the WEF summit this year in Davos. If the election was so legitimate, why not just do the forensic audits and put people at ease instead of saying it's a crime to question elections?

Whatchu talkin' about--Willis? Who is that? And why dishonest?
Fani Willis is the Georgia DA handling Trump's case. The RICO act wasn't created for cases like this and she knows it. It would set a dangerous precedent for her to stretch the definition of a criminal organization to go after Trump. She should stick with what's in front her.

Fani Willis is the Georgia DA handling Trump's case. The RICO act wasn't created for cases like this and she knows it. It would set a dangerous precedent for her to stretch the definition of a criminal organization to go after Trump. She should stick with what's in front her.
I know it's just wikipedia but it appears to contradict you, to wit, "The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization."

Sounds apropos to me but I'm not a lawyer. I think she doesn't need it to get Trump into the dock, but I bet it helps when it comes to charging his accomplices. One thing we should agree on is prosecutors tend not to bring cases they don't think will win so if this comes to pass I pretty much assume Trump's behavior contains all the elements of the crime, allegedly.

I know it's just wikipedia but it appears to contradict you, to wit, "The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization."

Sounds apropos to me but I'm not a lawyer. I think she doesn't need it to get Trump into the dock, but I bet it helps when it comes to charging his accomplices. One thing we should agree on is prosecutors tend not to bring cases they don't think will win so if this comes to pass I pretty much assume Trump's behavior contains all the elements of the crime, allegedly.
"criminal organization"

Then why do they have videos of people getting ballots from drop boxes after the polls closed? Or how about vans full of "mail in ballot" getting dropped off in the middle of the night?

Thats when they were scheduled to be picked up. Certain states count their mail-in ballots at a central location.

"criminal organization"

The federal RICO Act was enacted as a way to combat organized crime, and a majority of states have since passed similar laws.

But even though they've come to be associated with cases involving the mafia, Robbins said RICO laws could apply to any situations where organizations engage in criminal activity for the benefit of their officers or owners.​

I appreciate you ignoring the point of my post.

No. I didn't. You said it had nothing to do with Biden, and Trump committed crimes by saying what he said. I literally give you Biden on tape saying they put together a voter fraud organization. He's admitting it on tape. It has everything to do with Biden.

Go read Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky. Obama and Hillary were both students of his. "Accuse the other side of what you are doing".

"Trump is a threat to our democracy because he questioned an election!" You all sound the same. Democrats question every election they lose and it's all good. We don't have a democracy. We have a republic.

Back