Law Trump Georgia indictment watch

No. I didn't. You said it had nothing to do with Biden, and Trump committed crimes by saying what he said. I literally give you Biden on tape saying they put together a voter fraud organization. He's admitting it on tape. It has everything to do with Biden.

Go read Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky. Obama and Hillary were both students of his. "Accuse the other side of what you are doing".

"Trump is a threat to our democracy because he questioned an election!" You all sound the same. Democrats question every election they lose and it's all good. We don't have a democracy. We have a republic.
My mistake. You didn't ignore my point, you just didn't understand it. I suppose that's both better and worse.

Thats when they were scheduled to be picked up. Certain states count their mail-in ballots at a central location.

Lol. Do you really believe that? They were scheduled to be dropped off in the middle of the night and after the polls closed...and that makes perfect sense to you?

What about the USPS whistle-blower that brought a truck full of fake ballots from New York to Philadelphia after the polls closed? You remember Pennsylvania.. where Biden was down over 700,000 votes and magically closed that gap while Trump got virtually no votes...and you believe it was all legit?

Fani Willis is the Georgia DA handling Trump's case. The RICO act wasn't created for cases like this and she knows it. It would set a dangerous precedent for her to stretch the definition of a criminal organization to go after Trump. She should stick with what's in front her.
Georgia’s version of the Rico is apparently a bit different from the 1970 federal version, not targeted at the mafia but at street gangs or just criminal conspiracies and such, and it sounds like Fani has a track record of using it in “unconventional ways” (What is Georgia’s RICO Act). For whatever it’s worth.

Oh I understand your point. "Orange man bad. Biden good." Keep being brainwashed.
yeah-ok.gif

Yeah, that was definitely my point.

Like the fact that there were more votes than eligible voters? Or that they were literally blocking windows in Detroit with cardboard and wouldn't let Republican poll watchers in? Or in Atlanta there was a "water main break" and they sent everybody home...except democrat counters. Or in Philadelphia where Biden was down over 700,000 votes and magically caught up and surpasses Trump?

Then the counting resumed after the republican poll watchers left and Biden got hundreds of thousands of votes in all cases and none for Trump. Statistically impossible.

If you believe 2020 was legit, you're a low iq individual.

Seriously dude, shut the fuck up. You're just recycling 3 year old CTs that were all debunked 100 times in the original election thread. Nothing you're claiming is even new or interesting.

At this point everyone with a fucking brain in their head knows there wasn't some mass fraud to steal the election away from Trump. Hell, even Trump knew according to witnesses coming out in these court cases. You know what he also knows? That millions of gullible idiots like yourself are so easily duped by these frivolous claims that he could use them, despite no evidence, to grift tens of millions of dollars off of them.

Because he's a life long con man and that's what he does.

Last edited:
This one is not flimsy. He’s on recording telling someone to steal the election. Of all the things he’s been in trouble for this is by far the worst thing he’s done imo, as it threatens our ability to continue as a Republic if it’s allowed to go unpunished

So he said the phrase "steal the election" on a recording? I would like to hear this for myself.

Is Trump going to be the first active president behind bars? I think i read there is no law to prevent someone in jail to run for president.

Democrats have questioned every election they've lost in my lifetime and nobody brought them up on charges. He believed there was fraud. I've heard the recording. He didn't say anything he's not allowed to say and he didn't tell anyone to steal an election. I encourage anyone to go listen to it. The count stopped at the same time on every swing state while they "found more ballots". I went to sleep and Trump is ahead. I wake up and now there have been several vote dumps and they're all for Biden in every swing state. The dumps were statistically impossible.

Any reasonable person with even a small amount of common sense knows they rigged that election.

It has now been 1013 days since the "rigged" election, which Zesto Molesto lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Orange Cosby's post-election litigation record currently stands at 1-65. There have now been precisely 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were made on the orange rapists behalf throughout any court in the land, and there have now been exactly 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were proven on the orange sexual predators behalf throughout any court in the land.

Surely they are going to release the kraken any day now. It just wont be today. Make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team so that private citizen Molestini Cheetolini can make America great again!

Is Trump going to be the first active president behind bars? I think i read there is no law to prevent someone in jail to run for president.
There’s the argument that he’s already ineligible.

Two conservative law professors argue that Donald Trump is ineligible to serve as president again due to a section of the Constitution that prohibits anyone who has engaged in insurrection from holding office.

William Baude of the University of Chicago and Michael Stokes Paulsen of the University of St. Thomas explain their conclusion in an article set to be published in the University of Pennsylvania Law Review. The constitutional scholars, both active in the conservative Federalist Society, studied the question for more than a year, according to The New York Times.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-disqualified-holding-office-conservative-121920656.html

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4532751

Lol. Do you really believe that? They were scheduled to be dropped off in the middle of the night and after the polls closed...and that makes perfect sense to you?

This is how things have always been done. One outlier is the amount of dropped off and mail-in ballots cast because of quarantine.

Because he knew the ballots weren't legitimate. They didn't do a signature audit. They didn't do a forensic audit. They just recounted what they already counted. That proves nothing. There were ineligible ballots counted that shouldn't have been counted.

Raffensberger is a WEF puppet and so is Kemp. Kemp was even at the WEF summit this year in Davos. If the election was so legitimate, why not just do the forensic audits and put people at ease instead of saying it's a crime to question elections?
Cobb County did a signature audit. They signature audited 15,000 absentee ballots, a thing and a scale which had never been done in GA before. Bear in mind that GA wasn’t legally obligated to do this, they chose to due to criticisms from the Right.
The audit turned up nothing. Stats from 2018 indicated that signature mismatch only occurred 0.15% of the time, practically nonexistent.

Over in AZ, your buddies the Cyber Ninjas did a full audit of the state, and found that Biden should’ve won it by a slightly larger margin. <45>

Everyone has gone far above and beyond what the state laws require to humor you guys, and prove Trump’s false claims. It has all turned up nothing.

Trump is not in trouble for questioning the election. He is in trouble for the specific actions he undertook; putting together slates of fake electors in violation of federal laws and state laws in each of those states, pressuring the VP to overstep his constitutional bounds by ignoring the legitimate electors of the states, and (possibly, depending on the GA Grand Jury this week) trying to coerce the GA Sec of State to commit fraud.
Those are all illegal actions.
What about the USPS whistle-blower that brought a truck full of fake ballots from New York to Philadelphia after the polls closed? You remember Pennsylvania.. where Biden was down over 700,000 votes and magically closed that gap while Trump got virtually no votes...and you believe it was all legit?
You talking about Jesse Morgan? Not only could his claims not be proven, the dude was like, a crackpot ghost hunter who thought he and his family were subject to paranormal events lol. I mean, maybe he meant well, but it’s tough to take his claims of “you wouldn’t believe all the crazy stuff that happened to me while delivering (supposed) ballots” seriously— when he believes bizarro crazy shit happens to him all the time with no proof.
His story was wild and totally unverified (and unverifiable).

I wonder the same thing about people like you. How do you look at things under democrat control and think "this is great. Life is so much better than it was under Trump"? Biden is such a disaster. Look at gas prices, grocery prices, everything. How do you still support these clowns? General cost of living has gone up by a lot since Biden got in the white house and some of you retards are still hung up on Trump.
Do you think Biden sits in front of a computer and decides what price to put for gas? Is the U.S the only country in the world struggling with the price of oil, energy, and overall inflation?

This one is not flimsy. He’s on recording telling someone to steal the election. Of all the things he’s been in trouble for this is by far the worst thing he’s done imo, as it threatens our ability to continue as a Republic if it’s allowed to go unpunished

Agreed. This actually sounds like extortion (or whatever it'd be called). IMHO the Jan 6th stuff, Russia collusion, etc. is all flimsy, politically motivated or even just pointless (the confidential files, for example) to pursue. This actually has teeth and makes sense, because there's direct evidence that he was trying to do something dubious. I assume "find me the votes" was not like, fabricate them but get discounted votes to count somehow or something, but it def sounded like circumventing the process to favor him.

There’s the argument that he’s already ineligible.

Two conservative law professors argue that Donald Trump is ineligible to serve as president again due to a section of the Constitution that prohibits anyone who has engaged in insurrection from holding office.

William Baude of the University of Chicago and Michael Stokes Paulsen of the University of St. Thomas explain their conclusion in an article set to be published in the University of Pennsylvania Law Review. The constitutional scholars, both active in the conservative Federalist Society, studied the question for more than a year, according to The New York Times.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-disqualified-holding-office-conservative-121920656.html

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4532751
I hope thats true.

Wow. You should find a time machine to 3 years ago when this stuff was being brought up and thoroughly shot down. None of these were argued in an actual court because of how utyerly ridiculous the claims were as they were readily disproven. Multiple audits in different states were conducted and found to evidence of widespread voter fraud. The whole "voter fraud" lie is pretty much a distant echo in the MAGA world now because of just benign the accusations were. Trump will still say it once in a while but it has lost its effect.

MAGAturds have shifted from the CT voter fraud angle to the claim that 4 more years of Biden will plunge the country towards fascist-marxism (cause in their minds this makes any sense)

Just the kind of story a Trump fan loves most.
Lol exactly. I’ll post a link to his affidavit, because it does make for some interesting conspiracy reading. But yeah, this is the guy we’re talking about:

He was on the Travel Channel talking about being haunted back in 2019. “The Shadows Among Us,” it was called, because he believed his basement was haunted by a Shadow Person. Whatever that means.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11584600/?ref_=nm_knf_t_2

Back