Social Trump going to the border

a8a7a9a6-571b-4c20-8973-948521a4d6a5-medium16x9_orderwall2.jpg

Oh I hope he has an AOC style photo shoot where he pretends to be devastated and fakes tears in front of an empty parking lot.
Donald J Trump should bring AOC's abuela along. She would appreciate someone caring for her.

Who's "wrong"??? For starters she claimed that the illegal immigrants detained were told to "drink out of the toilet" if they got thirsty. This was total bullshit and a video from one of the boarder chiefs proved her wrong. You didn't see that counter video? Or did you just stop at utter belief when you saw the fake tears?

And when did praise Trump for doing what??? If it was up to me he'd sit back and relax at Mara Lago.

You don't think a douchebag officer wouldn't make a comment like that in those facilities ? You must have never been to jail. Some officers have their personal believes of people from different cultures or religions and say some fk up things .

I can easily believe an officer said that to someone.

I would say for the most part officers are doing their best to help those people but please don't act like it's not impossible for bad behavior from officers to behave inappropriately.

You don't think a douchebag officer wouldn't make a comment like that in those facilities ? You must have never been to jail. Some officers have their personal believes of people from different cultures or religions and say some fk up things .

I can easily believe an officer said that to someone.

I would say for the most part officers are doing their best to help those people but please don't act like it's not impossible for bad behavior from officers to behave inappropriately.

Whoooooaa.... what a nothingness of a comment.

And excuse me for not keeping on the straight and narrow to stay out of jail. I guess I'm at a loss for not having the "street cred" that you do.

Whoooooaa.... what a nothingness of a comment.

And excuse me for not keeping on the straight and narrow to stay out of jail. I guess I'm at a loss for not having the "street cred" that you do.

You do know not everyone who goes to jail is guilty right? You know people get arrested who did nothing wrong to be released the next day and win charges to be dropped for wrongful arrest all the time...

Are you serious?

Why can't he give Biden the courtesy Obama gave him and fade away into the background? He made all these promises about the border and did nothing once in office. Now let the grown ups fix your mistakes, Donald

You do know not everyone who goes to jail is guilty right? You know people get arrested who did nothing wrong to be released the next day and win charges to be dropped for wrongful arrest all the time...

Are you serious?
Most people that end up in prison say they are 100% innocent. Let that sink in.

Why can't he give Biden the courtesy Obama gave him and fade away into the background? He made all these promises about the border and did nothing once in office. Now let the grown ups fix your mistakes, Donald
Which promises about the border did me make? You do know that the first 2 and a half years was spent battling the courts, the left, and who knows who else to start construction on the border, right?

Which promises about the border did me make? You do know that the first 2 and a half years was spent battling the courts, the left, and who knows who else to start construction on the border, right?
Did he promose a wall or not? Sounds like excuses to me. And who ended up paying for the few miles that were put up?

Did he promose a wall or not? Sounds like excuses to me. And who ended up paying for the few miles that were put up?
Not many Americans EVER believed the "Mexico will pay for it" stuff. Heck... Mexico doesn't have much money as it is so that never made sense. Unless we are talking about sanctions or whatever.

Was the wall started as promised? yes. Was it finished? well... the left delayed it, put a stop to it in 2021, and now they are recluctantly starting it up again.

"a few miles"? You know that's a lie. It was much more than that. Plus most of the wall was already there and just needed fixing and repairs.

Most people that end up in prison say they are 100% innocent. Let that sink in.

Didn't say prison.. and again how many cases have you seen where people served 20+ years who were innocent? Now imagine how many of those people died in death row who were innocent.

Let that sink in.

Last edited:
Didn't Trump happily employ illegals at his golf courses rather than pay American workers?

Am I taking crazy pills?

Such patriot
Much MAGA
Wow

Didn't say prison.. and again how many cases have you seen where people served 20+ years who were innocent? Now imagine how many of those people died in death row .

Let that sink in.
Prison, jail, penitentiary, country lockup, whatever you jail birds call it nowadays.

Yeah I watch forensic files, cold case files etc etc... and know that its a LOOOOOOW % of innocents. Everyone already knows that. But you are making it sound like every one person getting nabbed is innocent MOST of the time. That dindunuffin mindset is always a failure.

Prison, jail, penitentiary, country lockup, whatever you jail birds call it nowadays.

Yeah I watch forensic files, cold case files etc etc... and know that its a LOOOOOOW % of innocents. Everyone already knows that. But you are making it sound like every one person getting nabbed is innocent MOST of the time. That dindunuffin mindset is always a failure.

You don't think an innocent life is worth nothing if the person was innocent? Imagine how they felt when they were put under the chair. Smh

You don't think an innocent life is worth nothing if the person was innocent? Imagine how they felt when they were put under the chair. Smh
When did I say "an innocent life is worth nothing"?? I am simply saying the amount of innocent lives take by the legal system is incredibly tiny minuscule compared to the "screw the system, they were all innocent" attitude you have.

If you want to live in a society that DOES NOT try to catch any murderers than move to Mexico where 95% of all murders go unsolved or unpunished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back