Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

She's pulling ahead!

GKwrK3mWcAArhmE.jpg:large

I'm a man of my word

i'll call you on that. why not? either you're going to have a cute new username, or i'll get to bag on you for being just as disingenuous as all of the rest of the maga trash.

tick tock motherfucker!

i'll call you on that. why not? either you're going to have a cute new username, or i'll get to bag on you for being just as disingenuous as all of the rest of the maga trash.

tick tock motherfucker!
Put it in the bet thread

tick tock motherfucker!

I'm game, I only drink Busch light
plus 10 to resilience off the top

because they reworked the bond and she decided that she was okay with it. any more questions?

I know what happened. Just wondering why she wasn't able to get it voided like she wanted. You asserted it was bullshit to begin with.

but they are all individual cases at this point, all of which have independently started. Let's ask the other @mods

@irish_thug @HockeyBjj @Strychnine @Madmick

Since these are not all individual cases that have already started. Should each have their own mega thread? Having them all lumped in to this one thread, until the actual trial, makes it all these cases a jump mix of cross posting, which is exactly what this thread is.

Big updates like this one, should be apart of their own thread, regarding that singular case, no?

I'm just here so i don't get fined

I'm just here so i don't get fined

i gotta hear the backstory behind this one.

did the courts order you to lurk in the war room section of a karate forum? most people would have just taken the fine and maybe some jail time. you're out of your mind.

Back