Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Michael Cohen has basically said, "I think you should throw my client in jail for following my advice". It's hilarious following the logic.

That's not what they are arguing. Are you following along?

The argument is that a president has absolute immunity on official acts, but does not have them on private matters. Which seems pretty reasonable and why other presidents have done far worse things and never indicted.
Keep up, that is what Trump lawyer was arguing when that question was posed to him.

The argument is that a president has absolute immunity on official acts, but does not have them on private matters. Which seems pretty reasonable and why other presidents have done far worse things and never indicted.
What “official act” are you referring to in context?

Can he pass his immunity along by verbal request? If I’m at a rally and Trump says into the microphone to rough up the protesters and I fill the room with uppercuts, am I safe from prosecution?

Trump using his office to squash charges against his buddy. Hey but Trump has immunity, am I right.
The FEC then contacted Pecker and he got very worried that he was in trouble. He called Cohen, who told him not to worry because Trump had Attorney General Jeff Sessions "in his pocket" and he would squash any investigation. Pecker decided not to accept those representations and made a deal to cooperate with DOJ in exchange for immunity as long as he testified truthfully. He said he was later also given immunity by the Manhattan DA. He said his company had to pay a fine to the FEC of $180,000 for what they did to cover for Trump.

Trump is seeking a ruling on where the boundary of executive privilege can be applied to the executive officer pertaining to these specific criminal indictments.

How does the other people running change the fact that this dork was running for his life from something he helped start?

Because this makes it look like he was the only one running.

It's crazy that I had to explain this to you.

Because this makes it look like he was the only one running.

It's crazy that I had to explain this to you.
Look at the photo of him giving those sacks of shit a thumbs-up as he walked into the building. Look at him running away from the mob that broke into the building. To quote Wolverine, "'Nuff said..."

Look at the photo of him giving those sacks of shit a thumbs-up as he walked into the building. Look at him running away from the mob that broke into the building. To quote Wolverine, "'Nuff said..."

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F01db5650-19f8-4ce3-a6a3-edfb29890cb8_480x212.gif

i felt so good like anything was possible
hit cruise control and rubbed my eyes
the last three days the rain was unstoppable
it was always cold, no sunshine

yeah, runnin' down a dream
that never would come to me
workin' on a mystery, goin' wherever it leads
runnin' down a dream

So in theory the Supreme Court could grant 100% total immunity to the presidents for life tomorrow. And if they did, Joe Biden could have Donald Trump whacked by a drone strike by executive order and not face any criminal charges? Is this a country we want to become?

So in theory the Supreme Court could grant 100% total immunity to the presidents for life tomorrow. And if they did, Joe Biden could have Donald Trump whacked by a drone strike by executive order and not face any criminal charges? Is this a country we want to become?
The goal of the politically motivated conservatives on the court is to make a decision that will delay any court proceedings until after the election. The court is a political operation on the right at this point. The conservative justices wanted to talk about EVERYTHING BUT Jack Smith's case against Trump. Robert's legacy will be that he presided over a purely political Supreme Court. Great job ruining a once revered governmental body conservatives!

It is an absolute joke that the Supreme Court of the United States is tactically delaying the INEVITABLE decision to allow Jack Smith's case to proceed simply to delay the trial until after the election...

Biden should start with the process of court packing if its going to just be a political swamp...we have a group of political operatives on the right issuing decisions (in this case purposely delaying them at every turn) from the highest court in the nation just so a Republican nominee can hope to win an election so he can pardon himself for crimes everyone agrees he committed.

Back