Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

kari lake is trending hard on twitter right now. apparently diaper don told her to stop coming to the mar-a-lago, because loser boy thinks she's a loser and is going to be a liability in this years election.

GMVsFk4WoAAAT90

LET THEM FIGHT!

"Bbbbuuut, it's not a cult!!!!!!!!!"

{<diva}

They think he was ordained by God, despite have none of the qualities they say you need to act like a Christian. They've created their own worldview to justify his place at very center of goodness, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Yeah... a cult is the kindest way we could describe them.

Looks like you found @idrankyourbeer 's youtube channel.

but if i had a youtube channel it would probably just contain clips of sovereign citizens getting pulled over by the cops (or running from them) for traffic violations and then refusing to identify themselves and step out of their vehicle as they recite their sovereign citizen nonsense only to end up getting dragged out of the car, sometimes getting tased, thrown to the ground, and then "traveling" to jail

i dont know why but i find that shit absolutely hilarious, maybe a little more than i should. in most circumstances they would have likely just received a fine and get their car impounded and receive a court date at worst, but these fucktards always end up talking themselves into getting themselves arrested.

its even more hilarious when they try to pull their sovereign citizen bullshit in front of a judge. these people find a way of receiving the harsher side of the sentencing when if they would have just shut their mouths and let a public defender do the work they probably wouldnt have turned their parking tickets into the electric chair.

yeah if i had a youtube channel i'd just be reposting clips of that shit all the time. i don't know where these people are getting this stuff from but it never works. but its funny as hell to watch them try.

Last edited:

things havent been going so well for our good friend jeffrey clark during his disbarment proceedings. it's not over yet, but it's clear where it's headed.

They think he was ordained by God, despite have none of the qualities they say you need to act like a Christian. They've created their own worldview to justify his place at very center of goodness, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Yeah... a cult is the kindest way we could describe them.
Donald Trump should open up his own church

Back