Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Judge Juan Merchan says that he would "direct the people to communicate to Mr. (Michael) Cohen that the judge is asking him to refrain from making any more statements" about this case or Trump.

lol. still wouldn't hand down a gag order but this was the best he was going to do just to appease team soyboy & snowflake. hey ya'll on tiktok please tell michael cohen that i'm asking him nicely if he would like to stop saying mean things about von schitzenpantz because it is hurting Mr. Trump's fee-fee's. ya heard this from the bench!

in all fairness, he probably should keep his mouth shut until he's done testifying and the trial is wrapping up. you know team soyboy is going to be toddling it up in fits of rage over all the mean tweets he puts out when they try to make a defense, and a star witness constantly making fun of the fraudy orange election-losing rapist who steals from children with cancer and fantasizes about fucking his daughter may not be helping his cause.

Cohen is definitely a POS who has probably made a fortune appearing on CNN.

Loyalty check that didn’t go as planned.

Or did, depending on the replacements.
5183a233-f57b-40c3-a639-bbdda0857b87_text.gif

You're the one crying about Barron being insulted. Yet you same twats had no problems going after the Parkland survivors who were younger than Barron. Your justification for that was that since they dared talk to the media about their thoughts on gun violence after their school was shot up, was that they deserved any insult that came their way.

Yet Barron being older, and actual adult, and now a delegate for the RNC somehow keeps him off limits.

Is that specific enough for you? I can't really dumb it down any more without breaking out the crayons.

You can keep your crayons for your midmorning snack. No worries. I'd ask you to point out where I was "crying" but we both know you never back up what you say. I said it was funny that you act like he was off limits with you cultists because he was under 18. And I should have known you would make an absolutely moronic comparison like that. Those Parkland teens were covered ad nauseam by the media and were extremely vocal on a political issue. Barron sniffs at being involved in the RNC and you get your period about it.

You can keep your crayons for your midmorning snack. No worries. I'd ask you to point out where I was "crying" but we both know you never back up what you say. I said it was funny that you act like he was off limits with you cultists because he was under 18. And I should have known you would make an absolutely moronic comparison like that. Those Parkland teens were covered ad nauseam by the media and were extremely vocal on a political issue. Barron sniffs at being involved in the RNC and you get your period about it.

This post.

This post is an example of you crying.

You’re such a crybaby.

Probably Michael Cohen to start the day Monday.
It is going to be devastating to Trump.

The real question is whether or not Trump can behave, or if he gets thrown in the tombs.

Not much to say on the content other than to agree with their analysis.

What I really want to know is why the hell was that silly woman in the center of the second row of pundits fucking around with her lead while on camera? LOL

I know they know when they're on camera...
paddling.gif

Is he being called as a witness? If not, the jury will not be exposed to this information.

It really doesn't matter. It would be fun to see a conviction and how fucked the NY Justice System has become under Democratic Party rule.

I am in this for entertainment value only. I want to see how far the Left/Establishment is willing to go. I just hope they don't assassinate anyone.

hey look, it's the mother of that deceased domestic terrorist who got put down like a diseased dog at the capitol hanging out behind some crackpot attorney in a mock courtroom environment controlled to push propaganda and nonsense to the rubes.

if they had such bombshell evidence and testimony to put any of the allegations against farty von schitzenpantz to bed, then they should have brought it to court. too bad so sad. i guess they'll have to peddle their shit sandwiches outside of the courtroom for the chuds to gobble down.

eat it all up bro!

Last edited:
Back