Elections Trump Interview with Tucker Carlson during Debate - 220M Views and Counting (VIDEO)

So did Hillary Clinton. Where's her charges?

Trump's FBI and Trump's DOJ investigated and didnt bring any charges because they couldnt find criminal intent. Trump is on tape showing criminal intent. You know this.

If they could have proven criminal intent they would have. And I would have cheered. I don't care about Hillary. Let's hear any explanation as to how your boy is innocent instead of deflecting to whataboutism.

No one's being accused of stealing classified docs.

This is literally what would have saved Trump from prosecution

Again, no one's being accused of stealing classified docs. You have zero understanding of what is going on. You just continue to post absolute nonsense and ignore any attempts to inform you.

Here's the indictment:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652.85.0_2.pdf

Read through this and then come back and tell me what charges listed here should apply to Biden.

how did a senator have boxes of classified documents? did a magical documents fairy give it to him?

It is amazing how this guy has become the star around which the Republican party and, perhaps even to the same extent, American politics orbits around. Think about it - the current president is a guy that never would have been elected against a more conventional opponent, and ended up getting record votes because he was not Trump - literally, his election has little to nothing to do with his shitty, corrupt-as-fuck record, but rather is a direct response to Trump being on the ballot. The RNC and Fox News are basically in competition with Trump for air time - a competition they are losing - and I daresay at this moment he can make any Republican unelected with a single social media post. This guy's influence is dangerously nuts. Whether you like him or not, you have to admit that this level of influence is troubling.
I agree with everything you've said here except the very last word. 'Troubling' to some I suppose, amazing or humorous to others. The guy was basically a game show host and obviously knows how to play to a crowd and to the camera, but I think his level of actual 'influence' might be overblown and overstated. He's got a vociferous, vocal following but the vast amount of American's, especially the huge moderate block of prospective voters, aren't swayed by him to the extent some claim.

Last edited:
Why is the view count so high, but the like count so low? Only 0.3% of people are hitting like.

Does this mean the video is dogshit, or the view count? It has to be one or the other.

241 million views for Trump and less than 50 mi for the boring-ass republican debate lmao

The classified docs case is pretty open and shut. I mean, there's literally audio of him admitting the docs are classified and that he didn't declassify them.

The fake elector scheme? Trump on audio threatening election officials? Cmon dude. Al Franken was canceled for far less. If you're still riding with Trump at this point it is 100% on you.

This... This is it! Right?

You keep buying that propaganda. I'll wait for the SCOTUS or any court that values the U.S. Constitution to trash those cases.

Today I learned evidence of crimes = propaganda

Real view count is 14 mil.

Whippy just posted 200 mil legit not thinking about how ungodly impossible that is

Oh, but I heard Tucker Carlson is irrelevant without Fox News’ chyrons and quick cuts

Oh, but I heard Tucker Carlson is irrelevant without Fox News’ chyrons and quick cuts

so true.

what is funny tho is most people will say they dislike quick segments and prefer long interviews. Tuckers new platform is basically that, long format interviews/discussions.

the progressive left hates that, because actual discussion is not progressive. It is delaying. They need immediate action without disruption, that is why they hate stuff like this with tucker, similar to joe Rogan, etc

he never complied with the law cause he stole classified documents from a SCIF. you think just handing them back makes it ok?

what do you think about a senator stealing classified docs?
You have no idea where he got those documents.

Real view count is 14 mil.

Whippy just posted 200 mil legit not thinking about how ungodly impossible that is
How come when I click on the twitter link for the video it says "248.6M views"? Its has almost as many shares as you claim it has total views. Did you think people just wouldn't look and you'd singlehandedly sink the video ?

241 million views for Trump and less than 50 mi for the boring-ass republican debate lmao

We shouldn't mock the debate numbers. 50 Million is something that CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC can only dream of.

i would like your thoughts on biden having classified docs in his garage and other places. how'd he get them as a senator, steal them from a SCIF? and what do you think he did with them?

You do know Biden was the Vice President right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back